Helpful ReplyHot!Trump 2024

Page: << < ..4647484950.. > >> Showing page 50 of 51
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9817
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/05 21:45:40 (permalink)
I hate using the Dem party line, so, I’ll say strange. So much of it.

This Elon Musk/Trump relationship being one. Musk’s X is a direct competitor with Trump social. Made his money off of a company MAGA base hates. What Trump seems to like about him is 100% anti labor and supposedly trying to convince labor he is on their side.

2020 election was stolen. January 6 justified. We lost by the smallest margin. It is what he has been saying all along. Anyone that says otherwise is suffering from some major TDS…

Harris’ policies are the worst ever, complete communism. She steals every idea from Trump. Which one is it, or both? If she decides to tariff everything, I’ll be convinced that inflation was caused by her, worst ever, communist and thief of horrible policy.

What a circus. Those of you defending this guy, adjust that red nose and makeup.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 968
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/05 22:46:54 (permalink)
It's not that strange. 
2 powerful men have identified they can exploit and pander to a specific subset of individuals for personal gain. 
Makes sense they would team up. 

All they need to do is hop on a social issue bandwagon, spew trash, and collect. We see tons of people hoping on to take advantage people. It's sad, but effective. 
Mitchell
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 117
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/06 12:27:52 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby r3g3 2024/09/09 16:51:16
Porktown
 What Trump seems to like about him is 100% anti labor and supposedly trying to convince labor he is on their side.

What really ties Musk and Trump together is that both believe in individual freedom and adherence to the Constitutional Bill of rights. Trump is getting more support now from labor than ever before. Both he and Musk are discussted about the revelation of the Biden Admin., the DOJ, the FBI and other deep state agencies hounding Zuckerberg and all of his META platforms to censor that which (could or could not be) harmful or helpful to political opponents and that META willingly went along with it. Hmmmm? What did Musk do when he found the algorithims that Twitter people were using to do the same thing when he took over?
Apparently you're not aware of the recent independent polls that show that middle class working America is moving to the Republican Party, and that even some in the MSM believe that the Democrat Party has become the party of the rich; the elitist ruling class beholden to the big donors. On another note, can you name a single Democrat corporate CEO who has expressed his or her love for unions and what they do to a company?

Porktown
Harris’ policies are the worst ever, complete communism. She steals every idea from Trump. Which one is it, or both? If she decides to tariff everything, I’ll be convinced that inflation was caused by her, worst ever, communist and thief of horrible policy.

Can't argue with that. She was the tie breaking vote in the Senate as VP for the 2 biggest spending plans ever. Nearly all economists believe the massive spending was the trigger for inflation.

Whenever you want to know what the Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse the other side of doing.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/06 20:33:37 (permalink)
Mitchell
Porktown
What Trump seems to like about him is 100% anti labor and supposedly trying to convince labor he is on their side.

What really ties Musk and Trump together is that both believe in individual freedom and adherence to the Constitutional Bill of rights. Trump is getting more support now from labor than ever before. Both he and Musk are discussted about the revelation of the Biden Admin., the DOJ, the FBI and other deep state agencies hounding Zuckerberg and all of his META platforms to censor that which (could or could not be) harmful or helpful to political opponents and that META willingly went along with it. Hmmmm? What did Musk do when he found the algorithims that Twitter people were using to do the same thing when he took over?
Apparently you're not aware of the recent independent polls that show that middle class working America is moving to the Republican Party, and that even some in the MSM believe that the Democrat Party has become the party of the rich; the elitist ruling class beholden to the big donors. On another note, can you name a single Democrat corporate CEO who has expressed his or her love for unions and what they do to a company?

Porktown

Can't argue with that. She was the tie breaking vote in the Senate as VP for the 2 biggest spending plans ever. Nearly all economists believe the massive spending was the trigger for inflation.

Mitch, I mean this in all sincerity - can you show us these polls? Who in the MSM thinks the Democrat Party is the party of the rich? 

And for the record - I agree they're both parties out to benefit the rich for the most part. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/06 20:52:45 (permalink)
Not sure about polls, but it is pretty apparent that Trump has pulled many more of the working class in that direction. Middle class is solidly Dem and probably more so with Trump, especially middle class women.

I’d be flabbergasted to see a legit poll saying the Dems were for the ruling class (top 1%). GOP policies have always been blatantly for this class. Dems at least pretend to be for others, but much of it seems to be window dressing more than actual substance. But never actually do anything to really upset this class when they have the majorities to do it. Always a convenient different agenda priority.

For example, Harris/Biden “billionaire tax” is window dressing. House Dem bill specifically targeting “Buy, Barrow, Die” tax strategy “loop hole”, is substance to go after that issue. If that became the actual party platform, especially if they gained majority, I’d be intrigued that it isn’t just window dressing. I’m betting that I won’t ever be intrigued.

Either of these turds could win and my life won’t change a beat.
Mitchell
Avid Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/06 23:52:26 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby r3g3 2024/09/07 19:01:38
DeadGator401
Mitch, I mean this in all sincerity - can you show us these polls? Who in the MSM thinks the Democrat Party is the party of the rich? 

And for the record - I agree they're both parties out to benefit the rich for the most part. 

Geeze, Gator!! Don't ya watch CNN? MSMBC? I only watch snippets of them but I had to laugh when one CNN host **** near died when her partner stated that younger men, (and notably many younger and middle aged black men) are goin' republican this time around. Politico  and I think also 538 sent people out on the street asking questions about the new queen of politics and they were appalled at the responses they got. Even the NY Times has admitted that Harris is gonna have problems; probably just an early warning for the Dems to get it together before ****e really happens. Also, FOX goes out and does interviews on the street too and found the same thing. BTW, maybe you didn't hear RFK Jr stating that the republicans are now representing the middle and lower class values; the Dems represent the rich and the Dem Party has left a lot of constituents stranded in the dust.

Whenever you want to know what the Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse the other side of doing.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3469
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/07 17:31:40 (permalink)
  Darth Vader is even voting for Harris and 40++ people that served for Trump...   His words, not mine  

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/08 01:39:33 (permalink)
Mitchell
DeadGator401

Geeze, Gator!! Don't ya watch CNN? MSMBC? I only watch snippets of them but I had to laugh when one CNN host **** near died when her partner stated that younger men, (and notably many younger and middle aged black men) are goin' republican this time around. Politico  and I think also 538 sent people out on the street asking questions about the new queen of politics and they were appalled at the responses they got. Even the NY Times has admitted that Harris is gonna have problems; probably just an early warning for the Dems to get it together before ****e really happens. Also, FOX goes out and does interviews on the street too and found the same thing. BTW, maybe you didn't hear RFK Jr stating that the republicans are now representing the middle and lower class values; the Dems represent the rich and the Dem Party has left a lot of constituents stranded in the dust.

Ah - I genuinely don't. I think we have one on a streaming platform maybe, but I don't have normal cable so I don't see it much. 
I am familiar with 538, but haven't seen their people on the street segments, only the polls on the main page. 

RFK said he had a brainworm. That about ended any listening to anything he's said for me. 

He seems like a fun guy to have some beers with, but that's where it would end for me. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3122
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/09 16:54:11 (permalink)
New poll  is that TRUMP has a present 2/3 majority in the electoral college with his 1 point popular vote lead over Harris,
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 08:20:26 (permalink)
r3g3
New poll  is that TRUMP has a present 2/3 majority in the electoral college with his 1 point popular vote lead over Harris,

I haven’t seen this. Do you have a link? Maybe I didn’t do an all caps search?

Odds that tonight is a spectacle vs actual debate? It’s been about 12 years since an actual debate. Would be refreshing, but highly unlikely. Can’t wait until someone mispronounces a name, maybe some other kindergarten level wit?
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 09:15:04 (permalink)
Put Trump Harris electoral Predictions in your header and hit enter.

Agree on the spectacle instead of  real debate but its become so nasty with so many interruptions in recent years guess thats the best we can get, kinda think the political opinions and interruptions by  the interviewers destroyed any true middle of the road moderating at least partially leading to the true debate destruction.
The name escapes me but that guy from Fox was the worst.
oops- took my own advice and used the header--Chris Wallace,
Not to mention media giving questions before the debate to preferred candidates like CNNs Donna Brazil also a DNC official  at the time  did for Hillary--I hardly think that was the only time but its the only one we heard of.
post edited by r3g3 - 2024/09/10 09:48:37
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 10:15:06 (permalink)
r3g3
Put Trump Harris electoral Predictions in your header and hit enter.

Still don’t see this Trump winning 2/3 of the electoral votes? I see Fox News Nate Silver predicting 64% chance of winning. That is far from winning 2/3 of electoral college, that is saying 64% chance that Trump gets one or more electoral college votes than Harris…. Winning 2/3 of the electoral college would need him winning every toss up state. Possible, but no way any poll is saying that.

I see a heck of a lot more predicting Harris. Most articles that pop up from that search are from that Allan Litchman guy that supposedly has predicted every Presidential win (besides W/Gore) using some sort of algorithm that he invented.

Every electoral map that I have seen is still showing whatever the number of toss up states as still toss up. I’d assume the one you are looking at has Trump winning every one of them. That still likely doesn’t equal 2/3 electoral votes. I think there are more than 1/3 electoral votes that are solid blue states. If the corpse was still running, I could see some of those solid blue states being toss up. I’m not sure how the 25th Amendment hasn’t been evoked on him yet.
post edited by Porktown - 2024/09/10 10:20:28
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2027
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 10:28:23 (permalink)
r3g3

When polls are consistently this close, they are not predictive of outcomes. The only thing the polls are telling us right now is that it could go either way.

One thing that’s very interesting though, North Carolina appears to be in play this year. This poll has Harris up a bit but the 538 average is basically a tie.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3904

I don’t know if it’s good or bad for the Trump campaign if they have to play defense in Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona. The demographic changes in those states are pushing them bluer, but I guess the other side of that coin is that PA is shifting redder.

Could be a totally different electoral map this year where PA goes red, but Georgia, NC and Arizona all go blue. All of those states look like they could go either way right now.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 11:34:55 (permalink)
NC and Arizona have been more blue than red IMHO for some time now and slipping bluer,
Tiny New Hampshire is surprising though and seems a tossup.
Despite all our rambling we will know the reality in a few weeks lol
post edited by r3g3 - 2024/09/10 11:36:31
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 16:34:20 (permalink)
r3g3
NC and Arizona have been more blue than red IMHO for some time now and slipping bluer,

I wonder if that is going to have an impact on the quality of BBQ in NC?  
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 21:40:52 (permalink)
Whew boy. She forced him to acknowledge her and shake her hand. 
He threw Vance under the bus IMMIEDIETLY. 

He's talking about pets being eaten and all kinds of nonsense. Getting ugly. Trump seems quite mad. 

Harris just laughing at him. 

Wonder if he can rebound as time goes on. 

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 21:48:12 (permalink)
"Transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison"

Instead of policy, he's spewing trash. What are we doing here?

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 22:30:17 (permalink)
Trump = word salad

Harris = owning Trumps balls

Anyone voting for Trump =.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 22:37:15 (permalink)
Refused to say Ukraine winning would benefit the US. 

Unbelievable. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 22:51:18 (permalink)
Trump would have owned the corpse. About the only thing you can say on Trump side. Maybe a few minor things. Completely owned of very very small balls. Very little (some might say smallest ever) policy.
Mitchell
Avid Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 23:02:07 (permalink)
Rg3g, please don't associated a super lib like Chris Wallace being from FOX presently. He left FOX 2 years ago; maybe longer because of FOX' pushin' the stolen election.
NC is leaning more Blue than Red.
Arizona will be blue. Arizona had election problems in 2018, in 2020, and in 2022. They will have them again in 2024. It's a way of life in Arizona for the 'Crats to win, come hell or high water. Whatever it takes.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/10 23:21:38 (permalink)
Mitchell
Rg3g, please don't associated a super lib like Chris Wallace being from FOX presently. He left FOX 2 years ago; maybe longer because of FOX' pushin' the stolen election.
NC is leaning more Blue than Red.
Arizona will be blue. Arizona had election problems in 2018, in 2020, and in 2022. They will have them again in 2024. It's a way of life in Arizona for the 'Crats to win, come hell or high water. Whatever it takes.

About the response I’d expect from someone pro Trump after that…. About the same from the pro Biden when he proved to be unfit for another term. Can’t wait to hear the right side media talking points in the next day or two though. Not to raz you personally Mitch. You are one of my favorite dudes here.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2027
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 00:10:16 (permalink)
I didn’t see much in that debate to move the needle either way.

Trump managed (barely) to not drool all over himself and shiit all over the stage. At his best he was vaguely reminiscent of his 2016 self, at his worst he was talking about eating dogs.

Harris had a lot of missed opportunities to really hammer him. Personally I was hoping for a better performance from her, but at the same time I don’t think she did poorly. She just wasn’t all that great.

We’ll see how the media spins it and how the polls react. But my initial reaction is pretty meh, like nothing much will change as a result of the debate. I think Taylor swift’s endorsement might be more consequential.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3469
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 03:10:36 (permalink)

She did get a huge boost in support tonight. Wonder how many likes this lady can get in a week? Crazy what being the most popular person on the planet can do. The singer has 283 million followers on Instagram. Her endorsement has received more than 4.5 million likes on Instagram less than three hours after she posted it.
In her post, Swift urged first-time voters to register and said she would post a link with more voting information on her page.

post edited by crappiefisher - 2024/09/11 05:11:03
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3141
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 08:35:51 (permalink)
LMAO....like there was any doubt on who Swift was gonna endorse
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 08:47:00 (permalink)
As I suggested yesterday bias moderators have become a big part of the story-sad but its where we have digressed to,
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 08:52:19 (permalink)
I too doubt that the debate itself will have a major shift as well.  Those supporting Trump know he is a simpleton blubbering idiot.  His base worship him and probably think he won.  I'm sure many were screaming at their TV any time that Harris spoke, so probably didn't hear a word she said.  For anyone that paid attention, not talking policy but the debate in getting their point across, Harris wiped the floor with him.  Not that hard though, just talk in complete sentences and don't sound like a deranged lunatic.  Maybe she could have done better?  Not sure if Trump could have done better, I think he is just a deranged lunatic at this point.  If there are actual undecided voters that were basing their vote off of the debate, no doubt that Harris swept them.  I doubt there are many of those though.

https://www.reuters.com/f...s-examined-2024-09-11/
fishin coyote
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1700
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 15:21:49 (permalink)
Here's my take on the show... Just like professional wrastlers as soon as the show was over they are all including the moderators behind the curtain sipping some fine chardonnay and eating prime russian caviar. Laughing about how they just fleeced John Q Public again.

Nothing is Free!!
Reward equals Effort

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 17:13:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2024/09/12 10:08:32
NEVER FORGET   9/11 
In the  late night of 9/11 was with an ad hoc team of responding  Fire and Police  individuals from different Towns in Ct that we made up on the train to NYC -most of us had taken quick vacation time and went to the RR stations for transport realizing other transportation would be impossible,
We started at a FEMA gathering point and arrived at Zero in the wee hours of 9/12 hoping to save lives through our training.
That hope was dashed almost immediately--the destruction was total,  the gore common and the fires still burned and the air tasted like grit.
We worked for hours digging and still hoping to no positive avail until huge numbers of people and actual equipment took the place of hand digging through the rubble as  the day progressed,
The smells, observations and ultimate National coming together will be with me forever,
9/11 was our wedding anniversary and when I told my wife my plan she simply said -GO- she is still spectacular.
post edited by r3g3 - 2024/09/11 17:16:21
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4913
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/11 17:39:17 (permalink)
Thank you!

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Page: << < ..4647484950.. > >> Showing page 50 of 51
Jump to: