Helpful ReplyHot!Trump 2024

Page: << < ..31323334 > Showing page 33 of 34
Author
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1939
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/02 22:50:48 (permalink)
Porktown
He is also suing some of the Truth Media executives for having too many shares…. Who knows, maybe it just seems like a trend of scumbagery?

https://stocks.apple.com/ARHlJYsilTDqZVRuEIPhwZA

This is also hilarious.

When will people learn that he is just gonna chew you up and spit you out? Dozens, maybe hundreds of people, just one after another thrown under the bus, but these folks keep lining up to get used by him.

Listen to michael cohens podcast if you want a firsthand account of what it’s like.
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3104
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/03 08:48:17 (permalink)
Ahh yes, Trump is the only politician that chews you up and spits you out LMAOOOOOOO. The TDS you have is 10000% incurable. 
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1256
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/03 10:58:23 (permalink)
Well Libs better get used to TRUMP he is going to win and you all can shed your libby tears LOL  TRUMP 2024
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9689
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/15 16:20:10 (permalink)
DJT stock sure is doing a lot of winning. So much they are offering more shares. Better hurry and grab yours before that rebound happens…
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 466
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/17 17:37:21 (permalink)
Some advice for Alejandro Mayorkas:  Leak a story that the Dept of Homeland Security has the Secret Service developing various plans that would enable SSA agents to accompany a former president to prison, providing the necessary security to which he is due.....don't want to be caught flat-footed, you know.

You impeach me...have your man try this on.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/17 17:47:00 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
don't want to be caught flat-footed, you know.

Could he be flat-footed with bone spurs?
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 10:07:20 (permalink)

Mitchell
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 79
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 10:34:20 (permalink)
Trump was impeached by a Democrat House majority, plus some RINO Republicans, but was tried in the Senate and saved conviction by a Repulican majority, because there was no evidence. Mayorkas was impeached by a (tiny) Republican majority with tons of evidence, (much of what we saw as he on several occasions lied to Congress and the American people) and failed to enforce the law, but he was saved by the Senate majority leader who refused to try him in direct failure to enforce the Constitutional rule. First time ever in history where there was (or will be) no trial, because former Senates regarded the Constitution as the rule of America, and remembered the Oath to enforce it. No bias here. Let's move on.

Whenever you want to know what the Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse the other side of doing.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 13:25:56 (permalink)
Mitchell
Trump was impeached by a Democrat House majority, plus some RINO Republicans, but was tried in the Senate and saved conviction by a Repulican majority, because there was no evidence. Mayorkas was impeached by a (tiny) Republican majority with tons of evidence, (much of what we saw as he on several occasions lied to Congress and the American people) and failed to enforce the law, but he was saved by the Senate majority leader who refused to try him in direct failure to enforce the Constitutional rule. First time ever in history where there was (or will be) no trial, because former Senates regarded the Constitution as the rule of America, and remembered the Oath to enforce it. No bias here. Let's move on.

The mayorkas impeachment was NOT completely politically motivated BS, but the trump impeachment was? That’s your story and you are sticking to it huh?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3425
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 17:45:28 (permalink)
Jury selection is over.
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 17:48:50 (permalink)
The Lib's have awakened again after a 3 week hiatus.Wa Wa WA 
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3425
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 19:20:11 (permalink)
Don't worry cupcake, we're always here.
Mitchell
Novice Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 21:30:02 (permalink)
MyWar

The mayorkas impeachment was NOT completely politically motivated BS, but the trump impeachment was? That’s your story and you are sticking to it huh?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The Constitution states that if the Senate receives an impeachment from the House, then the Senate must convene and hold a trial. (Makes no difference what the finding is), but they must hear the case. Are you one of those "hate America" leftists who believe that the Constitution is the only thing getting in your way and stopping you from making America perfect? They have to hold the trial and if they find Mayorkas not guilty, well, so be it. But they must hold the hearings. Schumer took it upon himself to determine, inspite of the mountain of evidence against Mayorkas, that letting 9 million illegals in and lying to Congress on several occasions, and in so doing refused to enforce the law, did not rise to a high crime or misdemeanor. That's Democrat justice, just like they all said Trump was guilty even after he was aquitted. BTW, I am not a Trumper, but he hasn't had a fair shake since 2016. Keep up the good whining.

Whenever you want to know what the Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse the other side of doing.
JerryS
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 22:50:14 (permalink)
Mitchell
  Are you one of those "hate America" leftists who believe that the Constitution is the only thing getting in your way and stopping you from making America perfect?  

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"  
Donald J. Trump. December 3, 2022. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/18 23:15:48 (permalink)
JerryS
"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"  
Donald J. Trump. December 3, 2022. 

Obviously taken out of context.

IceGuru
TrumP lOv MeRca.
post edited by Porktown - 2024/04/18 23:18:12
Mitchell
Novice Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/19 14:22:24 (permalink)
What he's saying: "So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?" Trump wrote on Truth Social.
  • "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"
  • This after Musk nailed Twitter about suppressing all the bad news about the Hunter Biden laptop, which the FBI new for a year was the real thing. Twitter, Google, Facebook and others conspired with the Democrats and the FBI who told them that it was all Russian disinformation, so those media companies dutifully censored the truth and had America believing their BS. 20% of the people who voted for Biden in '20 said they would not have voted for him had they known the truth.
  • In other words, massive collusion and control by the Democrat Party of Big Social Tech.
post edited by Mitchell - 2024/04/19 14:24:52

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/19 15:01:57 (permalink)
Mitchell
What he's saying: "So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?" Trump wrote on Truth Social.
  • "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"
  • This after Musk nailed Twitter about suppressing all the bad news about the Hunter Biden laptop, which the FBI new for a year was the real thing. Twitter, Google, Facebook and others conspired with the Democrats and the FBI who told them that it was all Russian disinformation, so those media companies dutifully censored the truth and had America believing their BS. 20% of the people who voted for Biden in '20 said they would not have voted for him had they known the truth.
  • In other words, massive collusion and control by the Democrat Party of Big Social Tech.

This sounds pretty crazy. You know that right?

Like not “Ima light myself on fire in front of the courtroom where the Trump trial is happening” crazy. But close.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/19 18:02:20 (permalink)
Well, I guess we now know what happened to BTDT.
Mitchell
Novice Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/19 22:10:36 (permalink)
Irisheyeball

Eyeball, that was ****ing cruel. You must be a long term grudge holder with no sense of humor. He was my friend, and 97% factual on his posts. I always enjoyed readin' his posts.

Mitchell
Novice Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/19 22:13:41 (permalink)
!

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/19 22:19:42 (permalink)
Sorry Mitch, I like your actual policy debate posts, but this was rather, Icenutty. I know from years of posts, you are definitely a dude that Id enjoy a fishing trip or two with. All good with whoever wins this crap contest.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/19 22:38:52 (permalink)
https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0?si=PWWC1krLIuv4Gt5a
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/20 00:15:29 (permalink)
Mitchell
Irisheyeball

Eyeball, that was ****ing cruel. You must be a long term grudge holder with no sense of humor. He was my friend, and 97% factual on his posts. I always enjoyed readin' his posts.

Must we be that thin-skinned?  It's a joke, son.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 907
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/20 22:29:09 (permalink)
Man, 8 years of this is exhausting. 

Let's all vote for Shaquille O'Neill and be done with it.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/22 09:06:02 (permalink)
DeadGator401

100%.  For us to have these two bozos as the worst two candidates ever for the office on back to back elections is a joke.  With Hillary the previous, right there with them.  Besides a few feminists, who actually "voted for her" and not against Trump.  Same thing with this current stiff, 95% of his vote was "against Trump" and will be the same this year.  I swear they have a mortician do his makeup for public events now...  Not sure if he looks better or worse than the orange circus clown?  Not that I am a good looking guy and a bit of a slob, but these guys are a complete embarrassment to be the face of America.  

I voted for Obama's first term, I was young(er) and the excitement for a candidate was real.  I'm not sure if that is what started this ridiculousness or not?  If those two were in an election now, I would probably side with McCain.  His form of a conservative moderate with integrity is just gone now with the cult party.  Looking back on history, if there were ever a candidate that lost, that would have been one heck of a President, I think he is top on the list for me.  Romney was still in that form of integrity, but wasn't sure if the guy was real.  He was about as stiff as Biden is now.  He definitely had the "Kennedy Presidential look", but seemed fake in how he presented himself.  I'm sure the Obama campaign had something to do with that.  I still believe Gary Johnson remains the best choice of that election and the Hillary/Trump election, IMO.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/22 11:47:29 (permalink)
well wait till the next on you will have Gruesome Newsom and whom ever Trump picks as VP.or maybe even Kamoola.Great choices
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/22 16:01:44 (permalink)
Porktown
DeadGator401

100%.  For us to have these two bozos as the worst two candidates ever for the office on back to back elections is a joke.  With Hillary the previous, right there with them.  Besides a few feminists, who actually "voted for her" and not against Trump.  Same thing with this current stiff, 95% of his vote was "against Trump" and will be the same this year.  I swear they have a mortician do his makeup for public events now...  Not sure if he looks better or worse than the orange circus clown?  Not that I am a good looking guy and a bit of a slob, but these guys are a complete embarrassment to be the face of America.  

I voted for Obama's first term, I was young(er) and the excitement for a candidate was real.  I'm not sure if that is what started this ridiculousness or not?  If those two were in an election now, I would probably side with McCain.  His form of a conservative moderate with integrity is just gone now with the cult party.  Looking back on history, if there were ever a candidate that lost, that would have been one heck of a President, I think he is top on the list for me.  Romney was still in that form of integrity, but wasn't sure if the guy was real.  He was about as stiff as Biden is now.  He definitely had the "Kennedy Presidential look", but seemed fake in how he presented himself.  I'm sure the Obama campaign had something to do with that.  I still believe Gary Johnson remains the best choice of that election and the Hillary/Trump election, IMO.

I can’t say I’m excited about joe Biden but this is not a difficult decision for me.

Trump is straight up dangerous. Not in the imaginary fever dream way that right wing media portrays democrats. Like he’s truly and legitimately dangerous. And he’s incompetent.

I know you have posted about how you like some of trumps policies, but I’d have to disagree on that point. His only real policy is enriching himself. I don’t know if you count “basking in adulation” a policy, so maybe there is that too… But he can’t magically reverse the economic effects of a global pandemic. He can’t magically reverse inflation. He can’t magically make healthcare and housing costs lower. He has no policy solution for those things. He’s actually terrible at complex tasks. That’s why his businesses keep failing. The only thing he is really good at, is conning people and ripping them off.

I’ll take the four years of relative normalcy and quiet, competent government that came with democrats in the White House and congress. The Biden administration accomplished way more than I expected when they had a D majority in the House. What has the R House done in the last two years? They can barely elect a speaker to govern their own caucus, you really think they should be entrusted with governing the entire country?

Biden is old. No denying that. But he surrounds himself with competent people whose loyalties lie with the American people. Even if you disagree with some of their policy decisions, they are still working with the best interest of the country in mind. Trump surrounds himself with flunkies and yes men and people like Stephen Miller, who are truly abhorrent, disgusting trash.

And god help us all if trump gets to pick the next two or three Supreme Court justices.

So yea sure, I had some “Biden again??” disappointment, but I got over it very quickly.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 907
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/22 23:10:46 (permalink)
There is no "Here's a problem I see for average Americans and here's my plan to solve it!". 

It's completely ridiculous we've gotten to this point. Sure there's some other things that normal people take into consideration when choosing a candidate - like character, experience, etc.
But to just have nothing, no plan, no outline, is just absurd and honestly offensive. 

Biden's plan is simple - do you want me or Trump? That sucks. I'd like to hear a plan of how he's gonna tackle inflation, and everything else that comes. 

I have yet to see anything policy or plan wise from Trump. It's just crying and whining, nonstop. 2020 election, all the lawsuits and trials, etc. "Woe Is Me". Seeing a former President act like he has been is just mind boggling. 

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/23 10:48:53 (permalink)
DeadGator401
There is no "Here's a problem I see for average Americans and here's my plan to solve it!". 

It's completely ridiculous we've gotten to this point. Sure there's some other things that normal people take into consideration when choosing a candidate - like character, experience, etc.
But to just have nothing, no plan, no outline, is just absurd and honestly offensive. 

Biden's plan is simple - do you want me or Trump? That sucks. I'd like to hear a plan of how he's gonna tackle inflation, and everything else that comes. 

I think there are some expectation problems here.

Current inflation rate is 3.48%

Long term average 3.28%

It was as high as 9.1% in June of 2022

How much better do you think it’s going to get? Keep in mind that curbing inflation doesn’t necessarily mean costs go down, it means they stop going up so fast.

Inflation was a global phenomenon post covid. The US managed the problem better on average than most other countries. It’s an extremely complicated problem that requires some nuance to understand and discuss. But nobody wants to have a nuanced discussion. They just want the president to wave a magic wand and fix things, and if that doesn’t happen it’s just “I’ll vote for the other guy”.

There is plenty of information about Biden’s campaign platform if you wanted to google it. It’s certainly out there. But he’s not rage tweeting from the toilet all night. Does that mean the campaign has a messaging problem? Maybe. But the convention hasn’t even officially nominated him yet. The campaign doesn’t really start firing on all cylinders until what, after Memorial Day?
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3104
Re: Trump 2024 2024/04/24 08:18:11 (permalink)
MyWar
Porktown
DeadGator401

I can’t say I’m excited about joe Biden but this is not a difficult decision for me.

Trump is straight up dangerous. Not in the imaginary fever dream way that right wing media portrays democrats. Like he’s truly and legitimately dangerous. And he’s incompetent.

I know you have posted about how you like some of trumps policies, but I’d have to disagree on that point. His only real policy is enriching himself. I don’t know if you count “basking in adulation” a policy, so maybe there is that too… But he can’t magically reverse the economic effects of a global pandemic. He can’t magically reverse inflation. He can’t magically make healthcare and housing costs lower. He has no policy solution for those things. He’s actually terrible at complex tasks. That’s why his businesses keep failing. The only thing he is really good at, is conning people and ripping them off.

I’ll take the four years of relative normalcy and quiet, competent government that came with democrats in the White House and congress. The Biden administration accomplished way more than I expected when they had a D majority in the House. What has the R House done in the last two years? They can barely elect a speaker to govern their own caucus, you really think they should be entrusted with governing the entire country?

Biden is old. No denying that. But he surrounds himself with competent people whose loyalties lie with the American people. Even if you disagree with some of their policy decisions, they are still working with the best interest of the country in mind. Trump surrounds himself with flunkies and yes men and people like Stephen Miller, who are truly abhorrent, disgusting trash.

And god help us all if trump gets to pick the next two or three Supreme Court justices.

So yea sure, I had some “Biden again??” disappointment, but I got over it very quickly.

Spoken like a true NPC
Page: << < ..31323334 > Showing page 33 of 34
Jump to: