Flashback

Author
hot tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6388
  • Reward points: 0
2018/12/19 17:26:19 (permalink)

Flashback

Hey folks, I've shared a few in the past.
Currently I don't have anything else worth while in my other threads to post but they will come around again. Figure I'd start something new to chatter about.
Please join in or start something you all might like sharing, recipes 🤗 or whatever.
I feel I've lived quite the life of adventures in various things through friends and family.
My family were always hunters and fishers and I will say , it was keep everything back then. My thoughts on that have changed quite a bit over the years. Mostly because of laziness to process everything and there are better alternatives.
So here are 2 great men that taught me a TON . The man on right is my dad, on left my great uncle, grandfather's brother Curtis.
Notice the clothes. Just like my grandfather, the standard working man's clothes ickies.
For the most part of my memories, it's the only colors and clothes I recall them wearing.
Seems funny because now all I wear are working jeans, no more levies , wranglers or Lee's I wore as a rebellious kid.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen

1 Reply Related Threads

BeenThereDoneThat.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 11939
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Flashback 2018/12/19 22:51:06 (permalink)
    HT, the last time I had a flashback.... I give up drinking 'shine.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Jump to: