How to choose underwear to maintain the comfort for extra winter protection?

Author
Daller
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points: 0
Flagged as Spam (3)
2018/05/30 06:55:08 (permalink)

How to choose underwear to maintain the comfort for extra winter protection?

I was a hunter for years (until I broke my neck). On REALLY cold days my Icebreaker Merino Men's Every day Long Sleeve Crewe keep my body warm (it regulates my body temperature). Found it after reviewing base layer for hunting (https://under-the-open-sky.com/best-base-layer-for-hunting/). These things trap sweat and exhaled breath. I miss those times.

2 Replies Related Threads

johnthefisherman
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 425
    Re: How to choose underwear to maintain the comfort for extra winter protection? 2018/05/30 10:57:03 (permalink)
    Except it's like 80 degrees right now.

Pro Staff:
    Liquid Mayhem: www.liquidmayhem.com
    Lunker City: www.lunkercity.com
    Titan Tungsten: www.titan-tungsten.com
    Trophy Technology: www.trophytechnology.com 

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/johnpascavagefishing 

Jorge
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: How to choose underwear to maintain the comfort for extra winter protection? 2018/06/06 02:41:04 (permalink)
    Daller
    I was a hunter for years (until I broke my neck). On REALLY cold days my Icebreaker Merino Men's Every day Long Sleeve Crewe keep my body warm (it regulates my body temperature). Found it after reviewing base layer for hunting (). These things trap sweat and exhaled breath. I miss those times.

Daller, thanks for the review. I'm new to this forum. For the next season, I thought about looking for underwear but didn't know where to start from. Although there's still time to figure it out
    Jump to: