Author
fisherofmen376
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2215
  • Reward points: 0
2017/11/22 13:17:04 (permalink)

Thankful

Hey yinz/yall/yous,
I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.  Life is not perfect in our world and for some this time of year is bittersweet at best.  But we are still blessed and there is lots to be thankful for.  I've been on this forum since 2006 and I've met some pretty awesome people.  I'm thankful for you and so many other blessings.  Remember and pray for those who have military family overseas.  If you know someone who has lost a loved one reach out to them.  Don't just tell them "if you need anything then let me know."  Bring em some cookies or fresh steelhead .  The fact that you made an effort will bless them.
Ill be mupere on Saturday, if you see me say hello.  Peace. 

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
Matthew 4:19

5 Replies Related Threads

Erie_flyfishing
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 289
    Re: Thankful 2017/11/22 16:26:32 (permalink)
    Great message. Have a great thanksgiving !
    Fisherlady2
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2196
    Re: Thankful 2017/11/22 17:58:30 (permalink)
    An excellent message!
    I agree to all and I am also grateful everyday for the friends and experiences this board has helped me enjoy and am looking forward to meeting more for further adventures! 
    BeenThereDoneThat.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 11939
    Re: Thankful 2017/11/22 19:11:50 (permalink)
    Happy Thanksgiving to all-yinz-all.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Big Tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1882
    Re: Thankful 2017/11/23 07:13:29 (permalink)
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Yes there are world troubles, family problems,and Fish USA battles. But in the end we all have a lot to be thankful. We still live in the world best county. I'm very thankful,to still be here........ 
    bigfoot
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2521
    Re: Thankful 2017/11/23 12:34:32 (permalink)
    Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. The worlds not a perfect place, and I figure we who inhabit it, art't either. We all have burdens to bear, some more than others, but on this special day I hope that even if it is something trivial, we can find something, or someone to be thankful for. 

"Life's meaning has always eluded me and I guess it always will. But I love it just the same."
    Quote: E.B. White

Jump to: