Works effortlessly! See video for demonstration and How to load the spool with fishing lin

Author
Aber™
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points: 0
Flagged as Spam (1)
2016/08/06 21:57:42 (permalink)

Works effortlessly! See video for demonstration and How to load the spool with fishing lin

The snake skin saltwater fishing reel glides smoothly with a free release and a quick snap-back bail arm once cranking handle! In this video I will show the reel being casted and the fishing line being reeled back in to the spool. Also, if you do not know how to load the spool of a spinning reel with fishing line I explain step-by-step. This reel fits a freshwater or saltwater rod and we use mainly for freshwater fishing.

[tube]https://youtu.be/vbNkasfWnsU[/tube]

When about to cast the bail arm slides easily when pushed to release the line. The reel releases the line freely without tangles or restricting the line. When you have completed your cast the bail arm snaps quickly back in to position with a small crank from the handle. Everything works effortlessly, it's very easy to cast far and for the price it's a great value! Thanks for watching!

Given sample to test thoroughly and provide my personal honest opinion. I create video reviews to demonstrate that I have tested the product and have made no false statements.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: