Author
dimebrite2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1625
  • Reward points: 0
2014/03/19 18:39:57 (permalink)

are we there yet???

Guys I'm still alive!!!

Been a rough bout here for the close out of 2013 and start up of 2014... spring is on the horizon... hopefully the days stay below normal temperature wise though to prevent catastrophe because the potential is there... lower river in town is ice free as of yesterday... march hosted quite a few below zero days... brutal wind and blinding snow!!! Hoping to get some spring fishing in but I'll be alright if I don't get too much... looking forward to mid spring trout and bass almost more so...

Great to see and hear everyone is doing well. Great ice pics and stories and welcome aboard rob s...

Well, once this snow breaks, there is a **** ton of work to do and I'm already keeping busy with yard stuff and clearing areas of snow with my machinery for my gardens, grass plantings and animals. I may lurk a little here and there but you may not hear from me too soon ;)

Tight lines to all...with peace and tuna ;)

1 Reply Related Threads

Clint S
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3706
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: are we there yet??? 2014/03/19 18:59:23 (permalink)
    I hear ya Andy, just stop in here every now and then.   I drive by alot so if I see you around I will stop in to say hello.

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.  ~Babylonian Proverb

Jump to: