New way for PGC to make more money ? TV Show?

Author
Big Tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1882
  • Reward points: 0
2013/03/18 20:22:50 (permalink)

New way for PGC to make more money ? TV Show?

Start a TV show, like Maine,Montana,and Calif. game warden shows. I've been watching them and learning how to be a poacher.LOL  What  people do! I think booze and drugs play a big part in stupid people doing stupid stuff but there are bunch of poaching families out there. Hey lets all get a case of beer ,get your wife or girl friend to drive and hold the light while we shoot! Anybody else watch this stuff?

1 Reply Related Threads

retired guy
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3107
    • Reward points: 0
    Re:New way for PGC to make more money ? TV Show? 2013/03/20 16:34:44 (permalink)
    I watch it but frankly get disgusted with the BS they throw around trying to gain ratings by  impressing  the Urbies who dont know any better.
     Some of that Alaskan pioneering stuff is pure Fantasy.
        Like the ones who only kill off the 'bad'  beef cattle and chickens  for food cause they like them all so much-then they try and sell it all as a subsistence lifestyle at the same time -lol.
      Every time they slaughter something it takes half the show with them feelin all touchy feely about having to do it.
     Come from a farming family and know darned well why folks raise animals. Guess the truth dont sell well on TV -changing times.
      Also like all them gold diggers who spend all their time on the verge of a fistfight with each other  lol.
     Cant wait for AAAAAAnold and all them other 'action' guys to show up and save everyone.
    post edited by retired guy - 2013/03/20 16:37:57
    Jump to: