• Reward points: 0
2012/12/03 07:45:08 (permalink)

Pennsylvania Steelhead Association Meeting

PENNSYLVANIA STEELHEAD ASSOCIATION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 12, 2012 @ 7:00p.m.
AMERICAN LEGION POST 773
4109 West 12th Street
(Just East of the Erie Airport)

ALL PSA MEMBERS AND PERSPECTIVE MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND.  THERE WILL BE WINGS, DRINKS AND RAFFLES. THIS WILL BE BOTH AN INFORMATIVE AND WORTHWHILE MEETING. 

“Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission fisheries biologists Chuck Murray and Mike Hosack will attend the December PA Steelhead Association meeting and provide a presentation on Lake Erie steelhead management and the recent declines in the steelhead population. Topics of discussion will include stocking numbers, stocking locations, hatchery production, cooperative nursery contributions, future research and the “new” brown trout program.

Chuck is the head of the PFBC’s Lake Erie Research Unit and has worked on Lake Erie for 20 years. Mike Hosack is a biologist 2 with the Lake Erie Research Unit for 3 years.”

2 Replies Related Threads

thephildo
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 15
    Re:Pennsylvania Steelhead Association Meeting 2012/12/04 20:37:34 (permalink)
    Anyway we could find out what was discussed and any key points? I'm not in the country but would love to hear from the people who can actually make changes and call the shots as far as the steelhead program goes. Any possibility to this?
    fisherofmen376
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2217
    Re:Pennsylvania Steelhead Association Meeting 2012/12/04 21:00:22 (permalink)
    talking fishing over wings and beer-that sounds like a good night!  If i lived closer id be there.

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
    Matthew 4:19
    Jump to: