Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
slabdaddy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1780
  • Reward points: 0
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/02 20:57:38 (permalink)
Loomis

slabdaddy

Loomis

Slabdaddy

Were you the guy that posted about the steelhead getting stolen by two kids?

Yep. You guys beat me up pretty badly over that. LOL! It wasn't too long after I joined the site and didn't "get" your sense of humor at the time. I was really upset that someone would steal my fish. Everyone on here acted like they either didn't believe it or that I was over reacting. Then came the green neoprene wader and yellow rope jokes (which I didn't get) and eventually the moderator just erased the whole thread. LOL! I'm glad you guys are my friends now because you are all pretty formidable as enemies...

Slabdaddy

Im sorry to admit that it was me that stole your fish man, sorry, but I had to eat and the one I coddled off of my stringer was only going to get me a 7 lb fillet smoked when I traded it.  It was a haul up over that hill w/ it, but I feel it was justified.

If you wanna fist-fight over it, PM me and ill be glad to meet you at a neutral location.  You bring one friend and ill bring mine, but if they jump in they are getting garotte choked mafia style with a yellow stringer.

LetmeeKnowk

I figured it was you. You were the old guy with the big ears and the little head, weren't you? I knew it. That's ok. At your age, you need the Omega 3 more than I do. And I would never beat on such a wrinkled up, waddle necked, liver spotted old man. If it weren't for your ability to steal fish, you never would have made it through the Great Depression! Do me a favor though; the next time you fish beside me, either empty your colostomy bag or fish downwind of me. Nasty.

“If you're in trouble, or hurt or in need - go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help - the only ones.”
John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath
slabdaddy
Pro Angler
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/02 22:39:16 (permalink)
If Loomis is a chick, I'll donate my next 3 steelhead to her. I can understand why you'd think he was a woman though.
But hot? Nah. Gotta be a grumpy old man with earlobes that drag across his shoulders when he turns his head. Besides, no woman would say, "garotte choked mafia style with a yellow stringer." That's classic! LOL! Funny stuff.

I shulda keept ma stewpid mowth shutted bowt thoze kidz stillen ma fichez. I wuz hoepin yinze gyes had furgot bowtit.

“If you're in trouble, or hurt or in need - go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help - the only ones.”
SteelSlayer77
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 489
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/03 08:39:04 (permalink)
krafish
What a crummy article. If they didn't have anything good to say, why say anything at all. They certainly beat up one of the greatest fisheries on earth. I guess this just shows the quality of the magazine.  The other side, guess we won't have as many guests on our streams in Erie County.

Just read this article last night.  Pretty classic; It talks about everything from a little old lunch lady who wouldn't give up a run, to the mup ears, to a land owner on a bender because of broken beer bottles along the creek, to Russian snaggers. 

If these guys would have had some kids come along and steal their fish, then the article would have been complete. 
Loomis
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2674
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/03 09:05:05 (permalink)
slabdaddy

If Loomis is a chick, I'll donate my next 3 steelhead to her. I can understand why you'd think he was a woman though.
But hot? Nah. Gotta be a grumpy old man with earlobes that drag across his shoulders when he turns his head. Besides, no woman would say, "garotte choked mafia style with a yellow stringer." That's classic! LOL! Funny stuff.

I shulda keept ma stewpid mowth shutted bowt thoze kidz stillen ma fichez. I wuz hoepin yinze gyes had furgot bowtit.

Hot Blonde chicks can fish too - here is proof.  I am not the only hawt chick that catches big browns.  Mad at me for stealing your fish now?

KJH807
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4863
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/03 09:17:13 (permalink)
i see neither a "hot chick" nor a "big brown"

Loomis
Pro Angler
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/03 10:27:25 (permalink)
that's because you are married. 
slabdaddy
Pro Angler
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/03 10:30:49 (permalink)
Hot? No, but quite pretty.
Big brown? No, but not bad either.

Loomis a chick? No, but mercurial as one. Not too many chicks I know named "Adam." BTW, are you related to Chuck Norris?

You know how a giraffe was made? Loomis roundhouse kicked a horse in the face!
Loomis doesn't sleep. He waits.
There used to be a street named "Loomis" but they changed it because nobody crosses Loomis and lives.
Loomis doesn't flush the toilet. He scares the $hit out of it.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Loomis.
Loomis can win a game of Connect Four in three moves.
Evolution doesn't exist. The animals we have today are merely the species that Loomis allows to live.
Loomis doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information that he wants.
Loomis is the reason Waldo is hiding.
Loomis's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, Loomis has never cried.
Loomis can strangle people with a cordless phone.

Loomis
Pro Angler
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/03 10:33:17 (permalink)

slabdaddy
Pro Angler
Re:Elk Creek in Field and Stream Magazine 10/2012 2012/10/03 20:17:27 (permalink)
Loomis

That's what she said...

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: