Glendale

Author
Bigpikeguy
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 95
  • Reward points: 0
2011/09/15 09:13:42 (permalink)

Glendale

I took a ride to glendale lake last night to check out the boat ramp to see if i could get my G3 in this saturday. They put some stone in at the base of McKee's run ramp and it looks good to go for me getting the boat on and off :) I plan on trolling for some muskie. They should start putting their feed bag on here real soon so i wanna cash in on it lol. Anyone here catching any up there yet? Anyways if i land one ill be sure to take some pictures.

4 Replies Related Threads

nothinbutmuskie
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 1
    RE: Glendale 2011/09/15 12:14:41 (permalink)
    Does anyone know the water temp and if the lake has turned over yet?
    Bigpikeguy
    Novice Angler
    RE: Glendale 2011/09/16 08:18:57 (permalink)
    Im not sure what the temp is up there right now but ill let you know when i get back Saturday. When i was up there the water looked nice and clear so im guessing that the lake did not turn over yet.
    smbasschaser
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 1
    RE: Glendale 2011/09/26 08:11:34 (permalink)
    Hi Big Pike Guy,
    I live near Raystown in Huntingdon and have never fished Glendale. I'm thinking of trying it this week sometime - can you advise me on any LM Bass spots or even just general lake info that might help make it a good trip?

Thanks,
    Don
    Bigpikeguy
    Novice Angler
    RE: Glendale 2011/09/27 08:34:30 (permalink)
    I wish i could but i have not fished it for bass since they drained it 7' for construction. It is my fave local lake for bass, but i have been on the hunt for muskie. The lake looks alot different than it usually does and i noticed on my sonar that the fish seem to be all over the place. So i really have no idea where to tell you to fish for them now that the lake is down. I meant to try for them this past weekend but i ended up throwing for muskie again. I will tell you that the water is very muddy and you can only see about a foot in the water now. If i was going to fish for bass there now i would probly hit up the killbuck or mud lick area now. There are alot of stumps in that area and i belive that the bass will be holding close to them. As of saturday the water was still around 70 and i dont belive that the lake turned over just yet. Anyways good luck and let me know how you do :)
    Jump to: