custom boat cover??????

Author
Outdoor Adventures
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1849
  • Reward points: 0
2011/07/08 22:20:03 (permalink)

custom boat cover??????

I need to get a new custom boat cover for a 18" Tracker. What would be a good place to have one made ? I was thinking Conneautville Canvas or perhaps Tumacs. What is Pinecrest Canvas, It's address is close to Conneautville Canvas. Is it the same place ? What kinda of work do they do ? Any info is appreciated. OA

2 Replies Related Threads

Fisherlady2
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2196
    RE: custom boat cover?????? 2011/07/09 08:31:22 (permalink)
    OA.... we had Conneaut Canvas do work for us last summer, they did an excellent job, were timely and cost was well worth the product they provided us.

They are able to do unusual or 'special request' type work and if you give them a drawing/plan or picture to go from they will do it however you like. We had a 3/4 complete canvas surround made for our center console and it is in 5 pieces to allow us a lot of versatility in use.

I am not familiar with Pinecrest so can't comment on them.

Good luck!
    Outdoor Adventures
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1849
    RE: custom boat cover?????? 2011/07/09 14:29:38 (permalink)
    Thanks fisherlady. We just got scheduled for next month to have one made. I just found out that Pincrest is owned by the son of the owner of Conneaute Canvas. They are on the same schedule. Was a little confusing but it all makes sense now. Thanks for the reply. OA
    Jump to: