Author
troller52
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points: 0
2011/04/26 20:47:12 (permalink)

1998 Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk SC

1998 Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk SC

1998 Johnson 90 hp motor had 20 hours on it when I bought it in 2008. Since then I have only used it to run 1-5 miles out into Lake Erie and back about 15 times a year.

2004 Johnson 8 hp four stroke motor was bought brand new in 2009. It has a Trollmaster attached to it to digitally control speed from the console. It also has a quick release steering bracket to the big motor to steer from the console. If you want to use it as a tiller steer I will include the extension arm for that as well.

I haven’t had one problem with either motor. They both have had had their lower unit oil changed twice a year since I have had them along with the crankcase oil in the 8 hp.

The fishfinders I am including with this boat are the 788 ci color Humminbird gps/fishfinder(with Navionics Hotmaps Premium upgrade) and a Garmin Fishfinder 100 that was used on the bow. Either one can be hooked to the trolling motor with the correct cable. The bigger fishfinder shown is a Furuno and can be included for an additional charge.

I am also including a Minn Kota Terrova 24 volt, 80 lb thrust, 60” shaft trolling motor. This includes Autopilot, Universal Sonar, and a foot pedal extension chord that stretches to the back of the boat. This motor is mounted on a locking quick disconnect bracket for fast removal. To troll I set the kicker motor straight then deploy the trolling motor with autopilot to a direction and I don’t have to worry about steering at all even in high winds.

Other items included: 2 bank on-board charger, VHF radio, 8’ VHF Shakespeare antenna, cd player/radio, waterproof speaker system, auxiliary gas tank for the 8 hp motor, 2 12 volt batteries hooked up in a 24 volt system(like new), 12 volt cranking battery(like new), 2 Uni Troll 6 downriggers on a removable downrigger board, Ritchey compass, Trailmaster bunk trailer with surge brakes and a spare tire, transom saver for the main motor, custom travel cover and motor covers(needs altered for bigger trolling motor), 8 place vertical rod holder, 3 seats(5 possible locations). The rod holders seen in the pictures are Big Jon Multi Set Triples. These are removable and can turn into a gunnel step. Also included are four RAM rod holders with flush gunnel mounts and two Scotty rod holders.

This boat can be transformed from an inland lake boat to a great lakes boat in the matter of minutes.

Asking $11,700

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: