LockedIts a Rotten Shame

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
rookie5781
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 941
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 18:02:48 (permalink)
post edited by rookie5781 - 2011/04/05 18:03:42
HCsteel
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 732
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 18:04:51 (permalink)
The way I see it there are going to be the two sides to this but that doesn't matter because the man who runs it is the man who made this rule. If you don't like it don't show up, there is always the night before and night of that can be had away from the pavilion. Just my 2 cents, I was not hurt either way.
rookie5781
Expert Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 18:05:25 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: acmaul13

#1-If you didn't attend you have NO idea what may or may not have happened
#2-If you have no intention of attending you shouldn't be bothering to post on this thread
#3-Get some form of life other than a troll
#4-Yes I'll be blocking any further crap I have to read from you
ac

heyiknowyou
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1279
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 18:20:23 (permalink)
i dont think the concern with being sloppy drunk deals anything with the night before because no one is around really... it deals with the day of and the festivities that follow fishing for the rest of the afternoon.

go back to spain
11-12-11: the last time i got punched in the face
indsguiz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6389
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 18:27:34 (permalink)
If the time was taken to read everythying I posted I specifically stated:  What you do at you own campsite is none of MY business and I actually encourage people to have a good time however they want.  ANd I have dropped in on some of these camps before.  AND I have made it a point to go wake up some of these camps in the morning.  I'm simply trying to handle a situation that occurred and I don't want to occur again.  And BTW the Erie Times is Press for the Erie Area where we hold the event.  Wouldn't do me much good to have a press release in the Los Angeles Times.

Illegitimis Non carborundum
acmaul13
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1193
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 19:51:24 (permalink)
musthuntmusky
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 201
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 20:33:36 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: rookie5781

ORIGINAL: musthuntmusky

lol roflmao...

rookie.. get your valium filled already.

Jack,

Why not let the dudes who want to get it in have their own campsite and let the parents dictate whether they should be exposed to such behavior?

Really? You are going to be one of those people. Your an ****! Need I say more.

lol it makes my day P1ssing you off... for real.

A)  I wouldn't take my kids to this event until they were ready to see a few drunk dudes stumbling around.
B.)  It's pathetic because of a few crybabies grown men can't get wasted if they so choose, I simply said they could do in an area away from the crybabies.

I'm taking back the valium comment, you need Klonopin (longer half-life).  I can google a list of psychiatrists in the area if you'd like.

Fisherlady2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2196
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 20:55:01 (permalink)
Actually, what is pathetic is someone so desperate for attention that they constantly change identities and lie to get that attention. Though I guess that behavior shouldn't be surprising when it is backed up by their obviously having a bit too much familiarity with psych meds and their constantly trying to say that others should be using them. Somehow the defense of drunken behavior isn't surprising either.

With that being said, I'd suggest not wasting our time or worries on folks who really don't matter. The folks who do matter are the ones who are here to support each other and enjoy the friendships this site has created. We know who we are, and who aren't...
acmaul13
Pro Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:00:05 (permalink)
Well said
HCsteel
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 732
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:12:44 (permalink)
There are also those on the side that know Jim outside of the forum and don't have a problem with him on the boards. Sometimes its funny seeing the reactions from others and sometimes its over the line. Its an internet forum, take it or leave it. Now lets keep the thread on topic before its locked.
deetz4352
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3549
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:20:53 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: capcity_tim

End this thread.....the one fly is 6 months away....what needed to be said was said....no further discussion is needed

100% Agreed so with that being said ...............

The Deetz

The Deetz
Fishermen are born honest,but they get over it
musthuntmusky
Avid Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:22:49 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Fisherlady2

Actually, what is pathetic is someone so desperate for attention that they constantly change identities and lie to get that attention. Though I guess that behavior shouldn't be surprising when it is backed up by their obviously having a bit too much familiarity with psych meds and their constantly trying to say that others should be using them. Somehow the defense of drunken behavior isn't surprising either.

With that being said, I'd suggest not wasting our time or worries on folks who really don't matter. The folks who do matter are the ones who are here to support each other and enjoy the friendships this site has created. We know who we are, and who aren't...

fisherlady,
I've made and fished w. more friends on this site than the vast majority posting. They know I'm simply fooling around. Not only have I said some retarded things, but through pm, have helped MORE than a few upon their request. If you knew anything about my true personality, then I would say you have the right to make up such conceptions such as I'm here because of being desperate for attention?? if you think that's my motive for all the fooling, you're surely mistaken.

btw... the meds I suggested are not psych meds, they are anxiety meds of which I use in a metaphorical manner to say, "ease up", and further more, I would hope as a psychology minor, I have a pretty good idea of how they work.

back on topic: if something did happen that put a child in danger because of some booze, I understand Jack's reasoning for this, and I should have gotten more info before posting the other messages. My point was simply this: adults should be allowed to do w/e they so please the night before/after the event. I'm not advocating getting schwasted around the pavilion, swearing in front of kids, and soliciting that type of behavior WHATSOEVER.

post edited by musthuntmusky - 2011/04/05 21:26:26

acmaul13
Pro Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:25:18 (permalink)
I have NO problem with someone that has a clue as to what they are posting about,they do not
(lol it makes my day P1ssing you off... for real.

A)  I wouldn't take my kids to this event until they were ready to see a few drunk dudes stumbling around.
B.)  It's pathetic because of a few crybabies grown men can't get wasted if they so choose, I simply said they could do in an area away from the crybabies.

I'm taking back the valium comment, you need Klonopin (longer half-life).  I can google a list of psychiatrists in the area if you'd like.

Ya right it's all good
I don't give 2 sh1ts who it is online,they attacked a friend that I do have.
Eat fecal matter and expire please

rookie5781
Expert Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:31:25 (permalink)
Hahaha, you don't **** me off in the least bit. I am laughing; not with you, at you! I could care less what you think of me or others on this board. Like Fisherlady said.
The folks who do matter are the ones who are here to support each other and enjoy the friendships this site has created. We know who we are, and who aren't...

This post wasn't to start a war between members, it was mearly stating a fact.
post edited by rookie5781 - 2011/04/05 21:58:15
musthuntmusky
Avid Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:32:01 (permalink)
now .25 steps ahead of huntingpa.

Since you all cry like little girls, I'll go back to trolling mode w. another sn since I'm so desperate for attention haha. I forgot how truly exhilirating this place was when everyone left.

to those whom I don't treat like 23 yr old one night stands... you know how to get at me. Hope to hear from you all.

and on a good note... I truly hope the one fly turns out good for all of you, even sn(r)ookie haha.

musthuntmusky
Avid Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:34:09 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: rookie5781

Hahaha, you don't **** me off in the least bit. I am laughing not with you, at you! I could care less what you think of me or others on this board. Like Fisherlady said.
The folks who do matter are the ones who are here to support each other and enjoy the friendships this site has created. We know who we are, and who aren't...

This post wasn't to start a war between members, it was mearly stating a fact.

blank stare... in the words of mackee, "mmmmmkay."

and you're right, I have no friends

PaWolfman
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 214
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:35:54 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: acmaul13

#1-If you didn't attend you have NO idea what may or may not have happened
#2-If you have no intention of attending you shouldn't be bothering to post on this thread
#3-Get some form of life other than a troll
#4-Yes I'll be blocking any further crap I have to read from you
ac

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.-Thomas Jefferson
BorgCollective
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 186
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 21:56:25 (permalink)
Musthuntmusky:
Go back to the Little Mahoaning FFO, you are needed to finish milking your "Bud-weisers"!

Attached Image(s)

rookie5781
Expert Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 22:01:22 (permalink)
Dude Seriously I don't care! Say what you want to say about me. You aren't hurting me any. I am not up tight, I know how to have like the rest of them. So W/E! I am done with this thread.
musthuntmusky
Avid Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 22:04:28 (permalink)
BORG,

you're posting pictures of my friends for one, and for two, you'll never catch me drinking budweiser, but yea, the bud part has given me some radical thoughts. I really don't know what you were trying to say w. that picture??

hiclassHilbilly
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1052
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 22:18:04 (permalink)
If MHM needs a friend, I will volunteer. I don't know the guy at all, but if he does hunt muskies and can take me with him, I don't care what he says to anyone on this board. HAHA..... (I am making the presumption that these are muskellunge, not trouser muskies he is hunting)

I got tricked one time by another hillbilly that wanted me to go snake hunting with him. I thought he was a snake wrangler, but it more like a Wrangler (the jeans) Snake he was wrangling.

"A Homewood man led police on an hourlong car chase that ended with a crash injuring three officers.

"The car was driving itself," Wright said. "The car has a GPS. It's a Lincoln Navigator. They drive themselves. I wasn't running nowhere."
musthuntmusky
Avid Angler
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 22:22:34 (permalink)
hiclass,

the secret is out man... our friendship can be brought out in the open. will reply to your pm tomorrow my man.. out for the night.

Jokerball101
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 388
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 22:25:24 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: hiclassHilbilly

If MHM needs a friend, I will volunteer. I don't know the guy at all, but if he does hunt muskies and can take me with him, I don't care what he says to anyone on this board. HAHA..... (I am making the presumption that these are muskellunge, not trouser muskies he is hunting)

I got tricked one time by another hillbilly that wanted me to go snake hunting with him. I thought he was a snake wrangler, but it more like a Wrangler (the jeans) Snake he was wrangling.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
hiclassHilbilly
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1052
RE: Its a Rotten Shame 2011/04/05 22:30:10 (permalink)
I will take that as a compliment. My goal was achieved. A little levity and deflection was needed.

I still say you owe me a real snake hunting trip Jokerball. The last one was not much fun

ORIGINAL: Jokerball101

ORIGINAL: hiclassHilbilly

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

"A Homewood man led police on an hourlong car chase that ended with a crash injuring three officers.

"The car was driving itself," Wright said. "The car has a GPS. It's a Lincoln Navigator. They drive themselves. I wasn't running nowhere."
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: