Yeah! Fish USA.

Author
indsguiz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6388
  • Reward points: 0
2011/01/28 14:59:17 (permalink)

Yeah! Fish USA.

Ordered a rod and reel and other stuff from FishUSA on a Monday afternoon. It was waiting on my front porch at noon yesterday. Somehow they can even get te USPS to move faster than normal. Thanks guys! Brandon liked his stuff.

Illegitimis Non carborundum

6 Replies Related Threads

Cold
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 7358
    RE: Yeah! Fish USA. 2011/01/28 15:27:48 (permalink)
    He didn't mean it Deetz! Come back!

What didja get, Indy?
    deetz4352
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3549
    RE: Yeah! Fish USA. 2011/01/28 18:06:56 (permalink)
    OH Im sure he meant it.

Im not so fast as I was back in the day.....and thats not so long ago. The job really takes a toll on the body day in and day out. I used a pedometer for a week to see how much I actually walked every day. I was guessing 7-8 miles a day. Turns out it was more like 15-16 miles a day.

I now wish I never knew

Like cold said INDY ...... whatcha get.. cause we need pics or you didnt get it

The Deetz

The Deetz
    Fishermen are born honest,but they get over it
    indsguiz
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6388
    RE: Yeah! Fish USA. 2011/01/28 18:51:44 (permalink)
    Deetz, He got a surf rod and reel, with all the extras (line -20#, hooks, swivels). He's also getting ready to head to Fla for some surf action below cocoa beach. Then casting for inshore fish at Seb. Inlet St Park. 8 wt fly rods for inshore and surf rig for the ocean. Hope we catch something. And about the pix. I've tried and tried but I never can get it to work. I'm lucky I can turn the 'puter on.
    BTW right now he has a fever running between 102 and 103. Started at noon today. Came on him really fast. Hope he is better in time to head South!
    And I wasn't talking about the foot soldiers I was talking about the city-to-city transport. It's taken me 8 days to get a package from here to Erie. (priority)

Illegitimis Non carborundum
    pikepredator2
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 953
    RE: Yeah! Fish USA. 2011/01/29 17:12:16 (permalink)
    Deetz, is that just your route or with all the forced OT. Me, I'm driving 18 to 25 miles a day, I'm whooped, know how you feel buddy. GET SOME TIME! LOL. Brian, seriously thinking of retiring this Halloween. Had enough of the BS. As for FishUSA, gonna register my first complaint in 5 years of buying from them. Paid $75+ for new Okuma Trio 20. These are all over the net and ebay for under $60. Gonna get another one for my grandson. Guess where I'm shopping?
    deetz4352
    Pro Angler
    RE: Yeah! Fish USA. 2011/01/29 20:58:12 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: indsguiz

And I wasn't talking about the foot soldiers I was talking about the city-to-city transport. It's taken me 8 days to get a package from here to Erie. (priority)

Indy .... When you send a Priority package it should be there in 2-3 days unless the clerk at the counter tells you it may take longer to get there,because of distance,when you send it. I believe you can make a complaint where you sent the package from and get your money back. Always use "delivery confirmation" to guarantee when it was delivered. Only as the sender though. The recipient of the package can not.

The Deetz

The Deetz
    deetz4352
    Pro Angler
    RE: Yeah! Fish USA. 2011/01/29 20:59:48 (permalink)
    Pike that is just my route. I did not calculate the extra I carry.

The Deetz

The Deetz
    Jump to: