where are you guys hunting Monday

Author
BIGHEAD
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 670
  • Reward points: 0
2010/11/27 05:48:05 (permalink)

where are you guys hunting Monday

I will be hunting mostly in 1A and a day in 2B. Monday-Wednesday I'll be hunting a farm in the same spot I have been hunting for quite some time.This spot has been very good to me every year. It would be nice if the drives don't start to early (YEAH RIGHT) most the properties that boarder the farm has some very inpatient hunters. I have seen them start there drives within a half hour after daylight. I mean don't get me wrong I will be more than happy to whack a deer that has been push over to me,which always happens at some point during the first couple days. Then mostly on a small area which usually offers a good chance at a nice buck. It is kinda tight and will be using a shotgun.In 2B I hunt a farm that is roughly 600 aces. This place is hunted pretty hard the first two days but after that maybe a couple hunters. makes for some still hunts. BESAFEANDGOODLUCK Dave

5 Replies Related Threads

tmiller
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 164
    RE: where are you guys hunting Monday 2010/11/27 07:57:13 (permalink)
    I will be hunting 2d,same as always. A friend has 30 acres and if that isn't producing I usually pop over to the state game lands. Good luck to all monday and mostly be safe and identify your target.
    dpms
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3532
    RE: where are you guys hunting Monday 2010/11/27 09:15:37 (permalink)
    Will be in Washington County will the regular crew for firearms season.  With two tags filled already, I will be enjoying the hunts of the others from Mon-Wed.  I may try for another doe next weekend.

We will be hunting private posted, unposted and farm-game co-op.  Maybe hit the local SGL's as well. 

Good luck everyone and be safe.

My rifle is a black rifle
    SonofZ3
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 657
    RE: where are you guys hunting Monday 2010/11/27 10:51:38 (permalink)
    2B for Mon-Thurs. If I don't fill my buck tag down here I'll take a couple hour drive north and try hunting a spot I've scouted, looked at, and thought about for a few years but never hunted. With the late antlerless season in 2B open for a month after Christmas I'm not too worried about getting my doe tags filled down here during the first week.

Support your local Fly Shop!

OHWM
    Claypool313
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 449
    RE: where are you guys hunting Monday 2010/11/27 19:37:04 (permalink)
    3A, on the family property, sitting under the big hickory at the top of the field.  Just going to be an observer, watching the hillside.  Hope to learn something new.  If nothing else, I'll be there to help track and drag.

Definitely nice to not have to stress about the weather and such this year.  I have a doe tag left, which I don't plan to use, but at least I can carry a gun and pretend like I'm hunting.
    mohawksyd
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 854
    RE: where are you guys hunting Monday 2010/11/27 23:14:59 (permalink)
    2F, where the bear outnumber the deer.

"For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught...but what he has caught when he has caught no fish." - John H. Bradley

Jump to: