14' deep V alum. boat, trailer and 20hp motor (SOLD)

Author
outdrwriter
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 64
  • Reward points: 0
2010/08/05 07:33:24 (permalink)

14' deep V alum. boat, trailer and 20hp motor (SOLD)

This has been a very dependable boat with a well built trailer and very fast 20 hp Mercury Kiekhaefer motor. I GPSed it with only myself onboard at 25-28 mph across a local lake. Battery, trolling motor, Hummingbird depth finder, anchors, etc. included. Boat is a 1968 with fiberglass high wall sides over aluminum bottom, was totally tore down and repainted two years ago. At that time I took out the floor and watersoaked spray foam installed by previous owner and installe new floor, bench seats and two swilvel seats. Trailer is a home built made from 1/4'' steel with a 3500# axle, 14" wheels and tires and solid as a rock. The motor is in great shape with very low hours and tons of power. I will not seperate, this is a package deal that is ready to hit the water and go. Pictures available on request. Located in Indiana County about 60 miles east of downtown Pittsburgh. $1500 takes it home. Reply here with contact info and I will get back to you ASAP.

This pic was taken on first test run after the rebuild. The Johnson motor in the pic was replaced with the 20hp Merc.
post edited by outdrwriter - 2010/08/14 17:04:15

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: