Perception Kayak Prodigy 10 NEW $209.99

Author
dakotaangler
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 31
  • Reward points: 0
2010/07/21 23:09:20 (permalink)

Perception Kayak Prodigy 10 NEW $209.99

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a nice beginner kayak, I just purchased two Perception Kayaks (Prodigy 10) 10 foot kayaks for $209.99 each. L.L.bean in Pittsburg had about 12 of them in the store when I left. They run $420 or more every where else. I am not looking to promote their business, but if you are like me, money is tight. When a deal like this comes along, everyone needs to know. Nothing sucks more than walking into a store and having a sales associate tell you you should have been here last week or two weeks ago. I researched this kayak online and could not believe the price when I stopped by the store. My wife is going to shoot me because I purchased two of them. I just sold two of my kayks to make room in the garage and now I am filling it up again. This was just too good a deal to pass up. They sure beat the cheap kayaks that DICKS and Dunhams sell. The seats are padded and adjustable. At the current price, I do not see them lasting the weekend. If you are looking for a new kayak at a great deal, you may want to call them to see if they can hold one for you. The one bad thing about them is they are located on McNightmare Road in Ross Twsp at the Ross Park Mall. Their phone is 412-318-1200. Good paddling and fishing to all. If you are ever fishing Lake Wilhelm, you may see me using mine on the game lands section.

1 Reply Related Threads

dakotaangler
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 31
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Perception Kayak Prodigy 10 NEW $209.99 2010/07/22 16:38:07 (permalink)
    I stopped by the store on way home from work.  It appears all the kayaks are gone.
    Jump to: