16' Alumacraft

Author
marliezx7
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 92
  • Reward points: 0
2010/07/06 20:03:19 (permalink)

16' Alumacraft

I have a 16' 1988 Alumacraft V Lunker for sale for $3300. It comes with a 1987 Johnson 35hp longshaft tiller motor that was recently tuned up, and just had a rebuilt lower unit put on it. It runs great! I've had the boat 30mph on a clear day at Shenango with this motor. The boat comes with 2 fishfinders, a brand new Hummingbird 595c GPS/FF combo, and a Hummingbird 400. It has a Minn Kota 40# foot controlled front trolling motor, and a rear 24# Motor Guide elec. motor with 2 batteries. The starting and trolling battery was bought last year. The other is a blue Ultima (don't know how old, I bought this boat 1 year ago). 3 swivel chairs(have a 4th but its ugly) It has an anchor rewinder with a spare rear anchor w line, bumpers, markers, multiple rod holders, a patio style umbrella to keep the sun out, and posts to add another umbrella. (lost the other one in a sudden storm) It comes with 2 six gallon fuel tanks, Lake Erie gear (the vhf radio is old, but works, flares, horn, whistle), first aid kit, 4 life perservers, float pad, running lights, bilge pump, a large livewell a homeade mast and set of planer boards w clips, net, trolling bait bucket, built in sidewall lights, storage locker The canvas cover has 2 minor rips(duct-taped), but serves well. The bungee straps to hold it down could use replacement. Carpet is in good shape. Trailer is an 87 EZ Loader. It could use some paint, but works fine. I had the boat in 70 FOW in Erie last Thurs and yesterday. Everything is in good shape and the boat and motor are dependable.

I recently got the 35 motor and GPS FF, so they will need the wiring hidden and bolted down, but they work fine where they are.

I also have a nice 1988 Gamefisher 9.9 motor that was just tuned up and runs great. I will sell this also for an additional $450.

Call RJ at 724-417-4136 for any questions. I have a few more pics of the boat and the 9.9 motor if needed.Have an ad on Craigslist for some more pics!
EDIT:: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/boa/1829105139.html

I would be interested in trading for a smaller car around the same price, up a little bit.

I'm located about 30 minutes west of Pittsburgh.
post edited by marliezx7 - 2010/07/09 12:26:44

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: