Orvis waders and More

Author
Todd1126
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 69
  • Reward points: 0
2010/04/19 10:23:08 (permalink)

Orvis waders and More

Hello Guys and Gals. I have some things I would like to get rid of.

1. Like new pair of orvis pro guide 2 waders. They are size L 9-10. I wear a size eleven shoe and they fit great. I bought theese boots for a back up pair for a trip to alaska and only wore them for about 3 hours. I have all the paperwork for them as well as the belt and suspenders that came with them. $100.00

2. A like new orvis clearwater wading jacket. Its size xl and is dark blue. Again it was purchased as a back up. I dont believe I ever wore it. $60.00

3. A new Fish pond Rio Grand wader belt with lumbar pad. It has 6 D rings for hanging equipment. This was actually a Christmas present but I already had one and couldnt return it. It is fully adjustabe for size 32-58.
These things really help your back out on a long day of fishing. $30.00

4. A panasonic mini DV recorder. The model number is PV-GS80. It works great and comes with all cables and battery charger, as well as 2 extra mini dv cassettes. It also come with a 12"x6"x8" caselogic travel bag that houses the camera and all accesories well. The camera has optical image satbilizer and a 32x opticle zoom. It would be great for hunting and fishing. It is in great condition and the battery provides long recording time and playback. $60.00

My listed prices include shipping and if someone want it all I will reduce to $220.00 shipped!

My name is Todd 317 702-6373 or toddjsuchy@yahoo.com

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: