Corrupted fishery cops

Author
backin79
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1582
  • Reward points: 0
2010/03/03 21:18:06 (permalink)

Corrupted fishery cops

I've suspected this all along, hope it exposes where our money is going in the fisheries. i really do suspect ny is deep in the scam here too.. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Inspector-US-fishery-officer-apf-1280211715.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode= id this needs to be moved or removed i can deal with it,, just touching base here
post edited by backin79 - 2010/03/03 21:20:18

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take

3 Replies Related Threads

Fisherlady2
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2196
    RE: Corrupted fishery cops 2010/03/03 22:15:09 (permalink)
    Hey, backin... I hadn't heard about this one, thanks for posting it.... wonder if this is the same 'respectable' person who would be in charge of the Saltwater Registry BS that is going on?
    refer to another forum post regarding that one....
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30421
    http://www.countmyfish.noaa.gov./

It S@CKs that the money is going to the general fund and not even back into the fishery! Wonder how they spent the money collected from the New England fishermen??

Our taxes (and fees) working for the powermongers....again!
    Karen
    backin79
    Pro Angler
    RE: Corrupted fishery cops 2010/03/03 22:31:38 (permalink)
    It is going to suck if these pigs are not brought to justice.If there is anything worse than a criminal, it is these crooked pigs we know parasiting off the common

backin79
    Pro Angler
    RE: Corrupted fishery cops 2010/03/05 15:15:50 (permalink)
    Most of you know me well enough that I'm not a negative compulsive complainer but, WI sure would like to learn the truth as to why these fishery law enforcement authorties have shredded files and documents to conceal extorted assets from law abiding tax payers. really reminds me of how greedy and selfish these pigs are.. it reminds me of that discussion forum regarding the fact that most pigs had troubledlives, they were abused either family or school picked on so all they know in their hearts is pain and enjoy passing on that pain to unsuspecting tax payers. not all cops are bad cops, but I agree with the majority of folks that most pigs take for granted their special privledges amongst us. There should be double the fine or imprisonment for these corrupted authorities. Like again, what Spitzer did was wrong, much more wrong then Tiger Woods because he prosecuted and sent people away for the same crimes he commited but his penality was far less servere. Worse even are these thieves among the SEC FCC and too big to fail bankers and govt agencies we clearly distiguish as guilty as SIN.. yet we still lack the ability to bring true justice to these trouble makers targeting our once peaceful society. jmho lol ..

Jump to: