Tubmill Trout Club Stream Improvements

Author
Smoothy
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 134
  • Reward points: 0
2009/09/24 22:03:10 (permalink)

Tubmill Trout Club Stream Improvements

Tubmill Trout Club has had a tremendous outpour of help from the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy. To this point close to $1,000,000.00 of engineering and improvement has gone into this watershed. Township roads that lend much silt to Hendricks and Tubmill have been engineered with improvements designed to shed runoff water correctly. Also, pasture fencing direct cattle to designated crossing areas have been erected on head waters of Hendricks Run and it's trib. Hipocrite Creek. Two sections of stream have been worked to date and await high water to promote works from these constructed devices. I have received word that two more sections will be slated for 2010. One above Beauforts Bridge upstream to Hirsch's Bridge. The other may be bank erosion control at Midget camp. This is great! Large donations have been received from few very generous people funding this innitiative thus far. Fantastic, I wish I knew who to thank.

2 Replies Related Threads

hiclassHilbilly
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1052
    RE: Tubmill Trout Club Stream Improvements 2009/09/24 22:19:35 (permalink)
    that is awesome to hear!!  Keep up the good work Smoothy.

"A Homewood man led police on an hourlong car chase that ended with a crash injuring three officers.

"The car was driving itself," Wright said. "The car has a GPS. It's a Lincoln Navigator. They drive themselves. I wasn't running nowhere."
    Smoothy
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 134
    RE: Tubmill Trout Club Stream Improvements 2009/09/25 20:54:50 (permalink)
    I'll give you a heads-up when we need your skills and abilities during the construction phase.
    Jump to: