Navionics Customer Service

Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9687
  • Reward points: 0
2009/06/04 12:24:28 (permalink)

Navionics Customer Service

If anyone is in the market for GPS mapping system, I would highly reccomend Navionics.  I had an issue with mine, which was resolved beyond my satisfaction.  They're customer service team definitely recognizes the value of their customers.  The product itself is great. 

For those that are not sure what I am talking about.  Navionics makes a program that you put in your GPS/Chartplotter.  It loads the maps of most lakes, showing depth contours, sunken road beds, and other info.  They are basically the same as the Hot Spots maps that you see in the stores, but instead of guessing where you are, your GPS pinpoints you. 

You will need to contact the Fishusa staff if you would like to order the chips.  They do have the at home cd, which can not be used on the water with your GPS, but can map out spots to hit at home and plug in coordinates to your GPS.

http://www.fishusa.com/Navionics-HotMaps-Explorer-Lake-Map-PCDVD_p.html 

2 Replies Related Threads

bulldog1
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5203
    RE: Navionics Customer Service 2009/06/04 12:46:30 (permalink)
    I love my navionics cards, it's amazing how accurate the depth charting is. Also nice to know where structure is on an otherwise flat, featureless bottom.

Glad to hear your customer service experience was a good one!
    Porktown
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 9687
    RE: Navionics Customer Service 2009/06/04 14:06:56 (permalink)
    Just one bit of advice, if you are looking to use on Lake Arthur, buy the 2009 version. 
    Jump to: