Adirondack Fishing Guide

Author
eagleed
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 425
  • Reward points: 0
2009/04/17 12:33:52 (permalink)

Adirondack Fishing Guide

Thought everyone might enjoy this and it lists some of the great guide services for fishing in the area.
http://www.fishadk.com/brochure.cfm

Eagle Ed

4 Replies Related Threads

hot tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6388
    RE: Adirondack Fishing Guide 2009/04/17 15:18:58 (permalink)
    ed, that is a good guide. The chamber always puts out a great brochure for the ADK's. Personally I don't care for Rachel's choice on the cover  but that's just me. If you want more info in the Placid region this one is also tops.
    http://www.whitefaceregion.com/

btw, while I did not see my service listed just wondering which ones are Great through experience ? I could list a bunch I have fished with and would or would not recommend if needed.  

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
    eagleed
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 425
    RE: Adirondack Fishing Guide 2009/04/17 21:01:29 (permalink)
    RJ:

Not my place to list good, bad or ugly on site, but did see a couple that I have fished with in the past and enjoyed the time on the water.  Most were happy that we were catch and release people, unless we got a decent walleye to filet.

I too was surprised that you weren't listed, as we all know you are a Great guide and always willing to share your expertise.

Eagle Ed
    hot tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6388
    RE: Adirondack Fishing Guide 2009/04/17 21:25:49 (permalink)
    ed, agreed there are some very good guides listed in there. I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed with an aching shoulder today. Like I said I can recommend some as well as I'm sure eagle can as well if needed.
    Reason I'm not listed is that brochure was put out last winter and I did not submit my service . Hopefully I can be listed in the future.

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
    EagleCrg
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 160
    RE: Adirondack Fishing Guide 2009/04/17 21:26:17 (permalink)
    That guide can't be any good.   My name isn't listed.  Then again, I'm not a guide!  
    Jump to: