To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up ....

Author
REEL FORCE
  • Total Posts : 552
  • Reward points: 0
2009/03/30 23:16:15 (permalink)

To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up ....

To all the people in this forum  ......... >>>>> I messed up as the Mod. >>> I shouldn't let fishing and politics be in the same forum - there is a off topic forum to post off topic subjects about politics and government - Easter NY will be now about fishing - not politics - bring it to the NY Off Topic forum - OR I WILL SEND IT THERE !!! Yes my first real Mod decision  - we are all friends here - have a good time at get together's - I'm not gonna mix fishing and politics in the same board anymore ... were here to fish or were  here to **** ... take the ****ing -  to off topic ... I have met most of you and would fish with any of you again !!! But the fishing and the politics are gonna stay - different  - I'm just as guilty as some to posting these subjects - but to make this forum better - we gonna move all the government stuff to the off topic N.Y. board - From now on this is about fishing , questions , and reports !!! I'm trying to be impartial but this is the spot to share our info - not to mix the politics associated with it !!!

Tight lines and screaming drags !!!!

now where's my bag .... Ahhh there it is  .......
post edited by REEL FORCE - 2009/03/31 02:23:24

9 Replies Related Threads

Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/30 23:44:21 (permalink)
    I would have NEVER thought that anyone leaving a messege as hilarious as you did tonight could be capable of making such a **** fine and responsible decision...  Fishing is the reason we hang out anyway- not politics...

There have been a distinct lack of posts by some of the coolest dudes I know, and it's no secret why that is...

Well done Reel Force.

"You're my boy, Blue...  You're my boy"  (Frank "the Tank" Ricard)

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    mcasefish
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 16
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 06:48:10 (permalink)
    I agree, I myself got a little caught up in it. And quickly stopped myself.Can turn ugly quick.Would rather talk fishing .Much more enjoyable.

If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat!
    Ship of Fools
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 250
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 06:52:34 (permalink)
    Politics....what is that?

I came to the conclusion that there is never (almost) a healthy discussion about politics....it is one person spouting their views while the other person doesn't listen and just waits for thier turn to spout their views to the first person...who isn't listening either.

Democrat or Republican...they both talk a big game but when it comes down to it most of em are full of it!
    bassinbrian
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 902
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 10:31:24 (permalink)
    The mods always ruining everything
    Wisdom
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 374
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 13:49:52 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: bassinbrian

The mods always ruining everything
    I'm with Brian on this one.  <<<< and this guy is the worst!!! You know he really looks like this without the bag >>>>   ....

Ok, Just kidding, it is more like this>>>> ...

Tight Lines Mates, Cheers
    post edited by Wisdom - 2009/03/31 13:51:01

A Bad Day of Fishing Beats the Hell Out of a Good Day at Work!!! But work ain't to bad either...flyshack.com
    backin79
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1582
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 14:24:25 (permalink)
    Reel, Can I from time to time as least type the name "Obama" here ?
    post edited by backin79 - 2009/03/31 14:25:07

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take
    Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 17:46:09 (permalink)
    Keep it up John- and we'll start requiring proof of New York residency to post in the Eastern NY forum... 

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    hot tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6388
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 18:26:44 (permalink)
    Reel Force you are the man, honestly a **** good moderator as well ,sorry to put you to the test.
    I also admit mistake, big mistake. We have a great group of folks here that I enjoyed their company in this past year of Eastern New York Fishusa. Great times were had and really look forward to many more. Now we have some folks who have been invited or found their way to "our" little group and somehow things got a little skewed, No way to greet new members. So to all our new and past members I offer an apology for the way I have conducted myself. This was a great site and from here on out it WILL once again be just that, about fishing and meeting, making new friends. Join in have fun and "what’s that smell like fish oh baby" ... Keep On Truckin' Mama...

Peace & Tuna

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
    backin79
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1582
    RE: To Eastern Ny Fishing - I messed up .... 2009/03/31 20:24:02 (permalink)
     If anyone knows anything about messing up !  look how many times I re-edit previous posts!   Hopefully I'' have a native bow to showoff when I get back tomorrow night. The eggs I tied in the fall are looking /smelling okay.. shaked in a little borax they still look okay in a spice container stored in the frig . I'm bringing my spooning rod too in case I want to hit the shokan

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take
    Jump to: