• Reward points: 0
2008/11/12 19:17:36 (permalink)

hahaha hey commander

11-10-2008, 04:16 PM

chaunc
vbmenu_register("postmenu_722229", true);

Join Date: Apr 2004Location: sharon, paPosts: 1,441 iTrader: 23 / 0%

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drop Shot '08' Its all true ..take it from me. Ive lived in erie for the past 7 years. The mouths crowds are unreal, especially at the mouths. I have fihsed both elk and walnut regulary. Wait till rain or else all of the fish get dammed up in tyhe bigger pools and every one in there brother will be at that same pool. My advice is to wait for a good rain and then stay south of Rt. 20 on both creeks. Dont mess with the mouths and the first few miles or so. It is called "THE CIRCUS" for a reason. (walnut worse than elk) Also dont overlook the mile creeks on the east side of Erie. GReat fishing and alot less pressure. Go to www.fisherie.com , its very similar to OGF but at this time of year the talk is 95% Steel. You will be able to get info on all creeks including water level and clarity. GOOD LUCK.That site is NOTHING like this one. Post what you did on that site and you'll get bashed as a spot burner and your post MAY even be removed. Some good guys there but a lot of knuckleheads too. You must not visit that site much now a days.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: