Allegheny - Warren to Tionesta fishing report

Author
Earthquaker
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points: 0
2007/05/23 22:14:58 (permalink)

Allegheny - Warren to Tionesta fishing report

Let me clarify this report before Mr. pittkdude has me thrown in jail for being a unlawfull angler. The smallies for the most part are spawning right now. We did catch quite a few spawning smallies by swimming these tubes and lizards into spawning areas. The regulations state that you cannot make repeated casts into a known bed of spawning bass ( which we didnt do). It also states that fish caught out of season must be immediatly released unharmed back into its waters. ( Which we did. ) MY friend and I ( which guides on the Allegheny ) Had a great day on the river and wanted to give thanks to the guys on this comment board for always giving great advise and reports. I have never broken a regulation in any state in almost 40 years of fishing and I'm certainly not going to start now. So Mr. pittkdude, I'm sorry that I followed regs and let the fish go or you could have kissed my bass!!!
post edited by Earthquaker - 2007/05/27 16:01:12

1 Reply Related Threads

pittkdude
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 6
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Allegheny - Warren to Tionesta fishing report 2007/05/27 07:54:31 (permalink)
    Maybe you should learn truely what damage you are doing to the fishery by doing this and why this is illegal in PA. Besides catching fish off beds is no real challege.
    Jump to: