Dry-fly suggestions???

Author
ElonDO-fishing
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 53
  • Reward points: 0
2007/05/19 22:18:46 (permalink)

Dry-fly suggestions???

Hello everyone-  I'm a student up in Erie, but am originally from the York area.  Unfortunately when I was in York I wasn't much of a fisherman, but since I've left I really got into it.  I'll be headed back that way for the month of June & would like to do some fishing.  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for dry flies that I should have in my box when I hit the stream or river.  Any and all suggestions are welcome!  Thanks.

2 Replies Related Threads

thedrake
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1948
    RE: Dry-fly suggestions??? 2007/05/21 23:35:16 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: ElonDO-fishing

Hello everyone-  I'm a student up in Erie, but am originally from the York area.  Unfortunately when I was in York I wasn't much of a fisherman, but since I've left I really got into it.  I'll be headed back that way for the month of June & would like to do some fishing.  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for dry flies that I should have in my box when I hit the stream or river.  Any and all suggestions are welcome!  Thanks.

Your best bet would be to find a local reputable fly shop. Any good fly shop will be more than happy to steer you in the right direction.

Its a hard question for us to answer, because I dont think many of us fish that particular area of PA.

Good luck and have fun. Hopefully, you'll be hooked for life.

pafisher
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3000
    RE: Dry-fly suggestions??? 2007/05/22 00:11:39 (permalink)
    Dry flies in June in that area will most likely be Sulphers.I'm in SE Penna. and that is what is happening in the Lehigh Valley,but as the previous poster said go to a reputable Fly shop they will be able to steer you in the right direction.
    Jump to: