AnsweredDeleted

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
fisherofmen376
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2215
  • Reward points: 0
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 16:36:56 (permalink)
Sorry, but no. A little playful ribbing is one thing, but yinz went too far. Funny how the Internet gives people boldness and balls they would never have face to face. Not to mention the duud is a senior citizen who doesn't have the ability to wade.

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
Matthew 4:19
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2534
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 17:12:35 (permalink)
fisherofmen376
Funny how the Internet gives people boldness and balls they would never have face to face.

I promise you, and everyone that doesn't know me personally ...I'm the same azzhole here as I am in real life.. fo-reel.
I'm just better looking than ya'll

OG

..L.T.A.
redman12069
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 21
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 17:13:42 (permalink)
Trolls. I pm cdcaddis so he doesn't have to read this bs!
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 17:20:36 (permalink)
Mountian Man
These forums have been slow and chit for years. I remember when it was hardcore hazing the newbies (you stood the heat you earned your spot and made some new friends) and all the stupid stuff..Fish Pics thread, the guru, oxybob, aweful photoshops. Almost all the threads were hilarious.

Thin skinned people with health issues should stay far away from walnut in the first place IMO..well any stiLhed trib in Erie..just saying.

I agree generally, but there also used to be a certain amount of respect that went along with it, and especially for our older, seasoned brothers on here.  

Most of the hazing was directed at young duuds who came on here and acted like know it alls.  An older guy who clearly makes it known that he's older and has some mobility issues, for as long as I've been here, would have been shown a little respect.  

Dunno cdcaddis at all, but generally when context clues show me that a gentleman is in his 70's or so, I kinda think to myself, "Huh, bet there's a good chance this guy is a veteran and/or busted his butt to make the world better for me in some way."  Even if he's a total bum in real life, cdcaddis came on here with respect and in and effort to add to the conversation.  Clearly not a troll.  Clearly not stirring up chit.  

Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 17:24:24 (permalink)
genieman77
I promise you, and everyone that doesn't know me personally ...I'm the same azzhole here as I am in real life.. fo-reel.
I'm just better looking than ya'll

OG

..L.T.A.

genie, for as long as i've been around here, i've never read anything you've written and thought that you were an azzhat or hole of any sort.  direct?  yes.  blunt?  for sure.  opinionated about a lot of different stuff?  uh huh.  

but there's a difference between being real and being direct, and acting like a jagaloon on the inturdnets.  you know how to walk the line, and walk it well.  

think our pal alex was talking about guys who never, or rarely, have much to positively contribute to conversations on here, and seem to take great fun with demeaning others and crying about things that don't matter.

you sir, contribute excellent stuff.  
redman12069
New Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 17:26:35 (permalink)
I guess I should have mentioned in my report that my father is 82, that way they could disrespect him like they did cdcaddis.
Indiana_Bob
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 211
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 17:34:02 (permalink)
redman12069
I guess I should have mentioned in my report that my father is 82, that way they could disrespect him like they did cdcaddis.

Only if he would do something out of line. He is ok for now
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 17:57:21 (permalink)
rsquared

you sir, contribute excellent stuff.  

AND, I wear my shirt  collars up in real life .....fo-reel 

My take on guys being mEEn
Not enough participation here  to toss darts  at every new fish ....not right away anyway..unless you personally  know the guy to be a fraud, it  doesn't help participation here to be a big pr1ck.
unless you like this place being the  snOOze fest it's been for years

..L.T.A.
nerka
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 127
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 19:10:42 (permalink)
 guess im personally responsible for starting this war   i  said a few posts ago  tounge in cheek  spoonfed lol   and that i guess was the first shot fired  although i never met it to be  ......   guess i will have to be politacally correct lol lol  or move on to a  other forum lol
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4118
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 19:14:20 (permalink)
nerka
 guess im personally responsible for starting this war   i  said a few posts ago  tounge in cheek  spoonfed lol   and that i guess was the first shot fired  although i never met it to be  ......   guess i will have to be politacally correct lol lol  or move on to a  other forum lol

Good job dumazz :) LOL

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
Indiana_Bob
Avid Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/11 19:26:46 (permalink)
nerka

He will be fine. I'm sure he's at the basin now roll casting his power bait.....
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 07:24:07 (permalink)
redman12069
Trolls. I pm cdcaddis so he doesn't have to read this bs!

don't sweat it duud .
any and every board that's not OVER moderated has sharks that nip for entertainment .
Bite back or  ignore it ...it's i'net , nothing here can effect your life unless you let it.

OG, and full accredited  member of what's left of the "The Big Dogs" clique/gang/klub....

..L.T.A.
johnthefisherman
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 425
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 11:00:10 (permalink)
So, was this area really overrun as a result of this thread? 

Pro Staff:
Liquid Mayhem: www.liquidmayhem.com
Lunker City: www.lunkercity.com
Titan Tungsten: www.titan-tungsten.com
Trophy Technology: www.trophytechnology.com 

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/johnpascavagefishing 

redman12069
New Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 11:10:47 (permalink)
No. There are usually twice as many people fishing the stop sign hole than the basin.
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 11:47:03 (permalink)
redman12069
No. There are usually twice as many people fishing the stop sign hole than the basin.

'Zactly

I get the concern with spot burning and overcrowding with reports/bragging on here and on FB.  When it comes the actual tribs, angler traffic can go waaaayyyy up in response to a careless pic or mention.  'Specially on privately owned portions of streams where future access becomes an issue.  

But that's just it - most guys who are reeled in by those kinds of posts/reports are looking to fish the cricks and not in a glorified pond.  Even if angler pressure increased on the wall or in the basin itself, a mention of either one in December when snow is flying, temps are dropping and hard core anglers are the only ones out is not gonna make a lick of difference.  But even if it did, it's THE single most public area for catchin' steelies.  The only potential thing that could be lost by mentioning this area is a little bit of solitude.  
PooFLinger
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 450
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 11:59:54 (permalink)
The guy is in his 70s, and is chronically ill... nuff said

Gill em to kill em then Rope em smoke em
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 13:11:08 (permalink)
johnthefisherman

highly doubt it ever will be
You can't see  the fish in the basin
70% of the Jamokes at Walnut can't/won't  fish unless they're looking at fish trapped in a tub   in front of them.
and the able bodies  that know how/where  to fish likely aren't much interested in the basin

..L.T.A.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9687
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 13:42:37 (permalink)
Are the steelies up to the basin yet.  Thanks in advance.
solitario lupo
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 298
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 13:59:44 (permalink)
Where's the moderates in this, it should have been stopped. Thats y I don't come on these forums no more, nothing but trolls so y feed the trolls. Isn't there a way to report this. If I was cdcaddis I would delete my stuff and leave after one of these post was actually threatening him. Cdcaddis you did nothing wrong man so don't take this to heart. It's this forums that should really be the one that is leaving no one uses this for what it should be for. They use it just to be a...holes. For the handful of people who use it for fishing reports I'm mean no disrespect to you.
Indiana_Bob
Avid Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 15:16:50 (permalink)
johnthefisherman

From reports , the basin was shoulder to shoulder with lawn chairs and fly fisherman. Over 85 guys at first light.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 15:42:59 (permalink)
Indiana_Bob
johnthefisherman

From reports , the basin was shoulder to shoulder with lawn chairs and fly fisherman. Over 85 guys at first light.

seriously, Bob??

..L.T.A.
Indiana_Bob
Avid Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 15:46:08 (permalink)
genieman77
Indiana_Bob
johnthefisherman

seriously, Bob?? ..L.T.A.

That's what my sources tell me. It was a bloodbath. 21 steelhead were roped and 8 fisherman were taken away in ambulances.
jat1007
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 193
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 15:53:28 (permalink)
buncha morons

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 16:07:37 (permalink)
Any 70' drifts?

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
Brad_porter77
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 16:37:37 (permalink)
troutguy
And people wonder why these forums have turned to s*** An older guy that can't wade around as much because of health issues comes on here to get some clarification on an easily accessible location to do some fishing, and it turns into this. I can see if it was a younger healthier dude wanting everything including the hot bait so he can rope up his limits on his 10 day trip from WV, but that doesn't seem to be the case here 

These people are real tough behind a screen.. Prob cowards in real life. Especially mountain man and pooflinger. They contributed to the absence of me on these threads...
post edited by Brad_porter77 - 2016/12/12 16:39:36
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 17:17:39 (permalink)
Brad_porter77
troutguy
And people wonder why these forums have turned to s*** An older guy that can't wade around as much because of health issues comes on here to get some clarification on an easily accessible location to do some fishing, and it turns into this. I can see if it was a younger healthier dude wanting everything including the hot bait so he can rope up his limits on his 10 day trip from WV, but that doesn't seem to be the case here 

These people are real tough behind a screen.. Prob cowards in real life. Especially mountain man and pooflinger. They contributed to the absence of me on these threads...

Lets all get together an go fishing then. I got plenty of green egg sacs and extra stringers duUD. :)

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
Brad_porter77
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 19:17:11 (permalink)
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
troutguy

Lets all get together an go fishing then. I got plenty of green egg sacs and extra stringers duUD. :)

Yeah I've never heard that one before. You ****s on here are the ****ing scum of Erie. Duddddss. **** you mountain man
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 20:46:30 (permalink)
Brad_porter77
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
troutguy

Yeah I've never heard that one before. You ****s on here are the ****ing scum of Erie. Duddddss. **** you mountain man

Brad, I was being serious, i'll fish with anyone and everybody sometimes its pretty entertaining.

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
H3Fisher
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 340
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 20:57:32 (permalink)
Who knows how many times people on here have fished next to others on here and didn't even know.

lol
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 20:59:03 (permalink)
H3Fisher
Who knows how many times people on here have fished next to others on here and didn't even know. lol

I actually fished with a bunch of duudz on here and walked by others but never said anything. Lmao

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to: