AnsweredDeleted

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2534
  • Reward points: 0
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 21:02:39 (permalink)
Mountian Man

Brad, I was being serious, i'll fish with anyone and everybody sometimes its pretty entertaining.

I'm in
I ain't skeert a nunaya
Just make it in warmer weather , cause I'm oldduud ,and cold makes me hurt   more
and that makes me irritable and cranky, which means I might verbally chew someone's  face off  if they  say something  toopid  

..L.T.A.

Brad_porter77
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 21:04:58 (permalink)
Indiana_Bob
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
troutguy
And people wonder why these forums have turned to s*** An older guy that can't wade around as much because of health issues comes on here to get some clarification on an easily accessible location to do some fishing, and it turns into this. I can see if it was a younger healthier dude wanting everything including the hot bait so he can rope up his limits on his 10 day trip from WV, but that doesn't seem to be the case here 

These people are real tough behind a screen.. Prob cowards in real life. Especially mountain man and pooflinger. They contributed to the absence of me on these threads...

Lets all get together an go fishing then. I got plenty of green egg sacs and extra stringers duUD. :)

Yeah I've never heard that one before. You ****s on here are the ****ing scum of Erie. Duddddss. **** you mountain man

Brad, I was being serious, i'll fish with anyone and everybody sometimes its pretty entertaining.

Can Brad bring his lawn chair and Zebco rod? I'm sure he will want to fish along the rocks at Elk Access, he caught a fish there one day..

I'll be happy to show you the numbers of fish I caught this year all over the streams. Even near property on elk that can and will be posted tommorow if you ****s keep this up.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 21:06:13 (permalink)
Mountian Man

I actually fished with a bunch of duudz on here and walked by others but never said anything. Lmao

You don't wear   Goth boots over youR stocking foot waders   do you?

..L.T.A.
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 21:09:57 (permalink)
Mountian Man
H3Fisher
Who knows how many times people on here have fished next to others on here and didn't even know. lol

I actually fished with a bunch of duudz on here and walked by others but never said anything. Lmao

I saw you slinking by....

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Brad_porter77
Novice Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 21:12:49 (permalink)
Indiana_Bob
Brad_porter77
Indiana_Bob
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
troutguy
And people wonder why these forums have turned to s*** An older guy that can't wade around as much because of health issues comes on here to get some clarification on an easily accessible location to do some fishing, and it turns into this. I can see if it was a younger healthier dude wanting everything including the hot bait so he can rope up his limits on his 10 day trip from WV, but that doesn't seem to be the case here 

These people are real tough behind a screen.. Prob cowards in real life. Especially mountain man and pooflinger. They contributed to the absence of me on these threads...

Lets all get together an go fishing then. I got plenty of green egg sacs and extra stringers duUD. :)

Yeah I've never heard that one before. You ****s on here are the ****ing scum of Erie. Duddddss. **** you mountain man

Can Brad bring his lawn chair and Zebco rod? I'm sure he will want to fish along the rocks at Elk Access, he caught a fish there one day..

I'll be happy to show you the numbers of fish I caught this year all over the streams. Even near property on elk that can and will be posted tommorow if you ****s keep this up.

Bragging about catching fish in ditches. Seen it all now. I hope it all gets posted and they stop stocking..

Don't worry I will always be able to fish on the property of course. Big chain across the water with posted signs... Can already see it now. Btw the prop is near elk creek inn
post edited by Brad_porter77 - 2016/12/12 21:14:43
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4118
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 21:23:28 (permalink)
genieman77
Mountian Man

You don't wear   Goth boots over youR stocking foot waders   do you? ..L.T.A.

I wear simms boots now :)

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
Brad_porter77
Novice Angler
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/12 21:46:43 (permalink)
Indiana_Bob
Brad_porter77
Indiana_Bob
Brad_porter77
Indiana_Bob
Brad_porter77
Indiana_Bob
Brad_porter77
Indiana_Bob
Brad_porter77
Indiana_Bob
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
Mountian Man
Brad_porter77
troutguy

Bragging about catching fish in ditches. Seen it all now. I hope it all gets posted and they stop stocking..

Don't worry I will always be able to fish on the property of course.

Yep. I hope you do. It's seems that you would need to fish Erie tribs, not sure you could handle real fishing for steelhead

I did this whole yr. the same tribs where everyone said the fish didn't exist. I'll be happy to roll cast a streamer right at you next time I see ya bud.

Hanna.. What putz you are. Fisherie Superstar... You are in select company the last 20 years in regards to morons on this site..

You asked, I answered. Don't worry I won't be on this **** site much longer

awww.. We will miss your cryin and whining..

Learned from the best, Indiana slob

Awwwww.. Bradalina..
[/quote
steel whisperer
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 13:46:44 (permalink)
Dang it who woke the troll up?

Fishing is one jerk waiting for another on the other end.
jat1007
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 193
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 15:05:11 (permalink)
cyber bullying lol

PooFLinger
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 450
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 15:51:37 (permalink)
I haven't even been mean and my posts keep getting deleted this sucks haha

Gill em to kill em then Rope em smoke em
worldbfreebase
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 16:55:28 (permalink)
i just flew my drone through the conrail tubes. i'd estimate about 3000 fish inside the tubes.
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4118
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 16:57:17 (permalink)
worldbfreebase
i just flew my drone through the conrail tubes. i'd estimate about 3000 fish inside the tubes.

Hamnrin cleos

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 17:06:59 (permalink)
Mountian Man
worldbfreebase

Hamnrin cleos

with a heavy dropper hOOk

is it just my browser, or does the quote  format get goofy long/stretched out for  youinz???

and if all see it....how 'bout folks learn to cut the useless redundant quote parts
My scroll finger is getting calloused....

..L.T.A.
Indiana_Bob
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 211
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 17:27:30 (permalink)
Mountian Man
worldbfreebase

Hamnrin cleos

I am loading up the Pin now. Most likely drift my offering from the bridge. Hopefully I have enough leader for the 1500 yard drag free drift.. I will use a drone to keep an eye on my float..
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2384
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 23:03:03 (permalink)
worldbfreebase

Those were my Steelhead decoys I put out for drones!
Smallsac
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 123
Re: What and where is the Basin? 2016/12/13 23:15:03 (permalink)
I smell a catfish....almost as bad as Manti T'oa

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: