bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
Big Fathead
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 915
  • Reward points: 0
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/07 12:35:48 (permalink)
Jayz,

I'll bet we spend more on equipment at your local Ma and Pa stores than you do! My dollar wouldn't make a difference in Erie but if everyone in Erie was as ignorant as some on these discussion boards there would be no business in Erie PERIOD! If you guys keep bashing each other I'm taking my fishing rod and bag of worms and going home and telling my Mommy on you! WHAT A BUNCH OF BABIES! Let's just fish!
teamdaiwa
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 7
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/07 12:46:56 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Buckets Charter

MR Team Diawa First you failed to show at the tournament myself and pete were hoping you would come to show us up. Arrogant hmm maybe a little at times but we are usually back to the dock first most days with a limit. Ask anyone that is a serious fisherman i help everyone that asks for it on how when and where to catch fish that is a fact. As far as running  and hiding we have been at the same place for a long time.    You are the ghost on the board everyone knows who i am.   You seem to be the one hiding. I spent enough time on this with you last year and know  

Did you even read my above post? or did you fail to comprehend it?
I never agreed to the tourny. Never even had interest in it.

AGAIN, YOU CHOSE TO TRY AND BELITTLE ME EVERY TIME I POSTED A REPORT. STRICTLY OUT OF JEALOUSY(UGLIEST EMOTION). I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT TO DO THAT TO ANYONE. WHATS YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM? LOW SELF ESTEEM IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS, I GUESS THATS WHY YOUR ARROGANT STREAK SHOWS THROUGH EVEN ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD. DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE ON THIS SITE THATS EVEN HALF INTELLIGENT DOESN'T SEE IT?

TO GET BACK TO THE CHALLENGE OF LAST YEAR, YOU WANTED TO BET ME 1000.00 THAT YOU COULD BEAT ME IN THE TOURNY. I IN RETURN CHALLENGED YOU TO DONATE THE 1000.00 TO A CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE. I IN RETURN WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS SITE. BEING THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY AND CAN AFFORD TO BET 1000.00, THAT DONATION SHOUL'NT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM.

IN TRUTH, I KNEW YOU WOULD NEVER DO IT. GREED IS YOUR DEMON MY FRIEND. I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU.
Deerslayir
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 175
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/07 15:02:34 (permalink)
TEAM Diawa nobody knows you or sees you fishing anywhere you say you were, your the one hiding, at least Dan aint hiding who he is. I dont care about your bet you got a line of s*** a mile long. As good as fishermen as you claim to be should be easy $$$ this weekend dont worry I know we wont see you there(Maybe Dan is Greedy but he aint no spineless wonder hiding behide his cpu
post edited by Deerslayir - 2007/08/07 19:23:11
Big Fathead
Expert Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/07 15:11:27 (permalink)
Word up sucka!
Raab
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 417
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/07 15:35:05 (permalink)
"TEAM Diawa nobody knows you or sees you fishing anywhere you say you were your the one hiding"

Duud??? that really makes no sense. Are you related to YG?
I got a headache from that.
post edited by Raab - 2007/08/07 15:36:05
Cripsbrother
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 10
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/07 16:00:27 (permalink)
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just figured out where my brother got his entertainment LOL!!!!I think you guys just b**ch slapped that guy. Funny, really funny.
Big Fathead
Expert Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 11:55:25 (permalink)
Unbelievable I didn't see Team Daiwa anywhere on the EPSFA tournament list
Deerslayir
Avid Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 12:31:11 (permalink)
He was there ,had 5 man limit of eyes 10lb avg,and 25 steelhead all by 9 am. The fish were jumping into his boat like always. He did all this without leaving his seat behide his cpu in fantasy land. Hes a stroke who prolly doesnt even own a boat
Carpet Bagger
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1834
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 12:40:13 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Deerslayir

He was there ,had 5 man limit of eyes 10lb avg,and 25 steelhead all by 9 am. The fish were jumping into his boat like always. He did all this without leaving his seat behide his cpu in fantasy land. Hes a stroke who prolly doesnt even own a boat

You might be right, but you all encourage him to continue posting.....I dunno why who catches what and where and how big is such an issue...

Its like a scab...you continue to pick it...its never going to heal..

CB
I never thought I'd say this, but I love my Sport-Craft!
CUZZZZZZZZZZ
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 25
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 12:56:12 (permalink)
I cant believe these guys that run charters talk like that on a internet forum. Buckets probably cost themselves 10 charters. who would go on a boat for a day to be around someone with that type of mentality. 5 grand to talk meaningless crap and impress no one. You guys must be rolling in the dough. maybe i should start chartering in Pa.
post edited by CUZZZZZZZZZZ - 2007/08/14 12:58:18
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4012
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 14:26:30 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: CUZZZZZZZZZZ

I cant believe these guys that run charters talk like that on a internet forum. Buckets probably cost themselves 10 charters. who would go on a boat for a day to be around someone with that type of mentality. 5 grand to talk meaningless crap and impress no one. You guys must be rolling in the dough. maybe i should start chartering in Pa.

Just go with one of the good guys like Bomber or Vision Quest and you'll be alright!  I know if I ran a customer service business, I wouldn't be getting into these pizzing matches on the internet.  It definitely reflects poorly on the business and the business owner.  Don't stoop to this level.  For the rest of us schmucks, muperes and locals alike, I think it is all in fun (well, at least it is for me). 
locojoe
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 40
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 14:41:26 (permalink)
             Bomber and Pete are two of the best, for sure, but Buckets and every other captain ought to be included in that "Good Guy" group as well until proven otherwise somewhere besides this internet board.

ORIGINAL: eyesandgillz

ORIGINAL: CUZZZZZZZZZZ

Just go with one of the good guys like Bomber or Vision Quest and you'll be alright!  I know if I ran a customer service business, I wouldn't be getting into these pizzing matches on the internet.  It definitely reflects poorly on the business and the business owner.  Don't stoop to this level.  For the rest of us schmucks, muperes and locals alike, I think it is all in fun (well, at least it is for me). 
Deerslayir
Avid Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 15:08:14 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Carpet Bagger

You might be right, but you all encourage him to continue posting.....I dunno why who catches what and where and how big is such an issue...

Its like a scab...you continue to pick it...its never going to heal..
Deerslayir
Avid Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 15:13:16 (permalink)
CB you ever hear him on radio claiming limiting out on walleye by like 730 of a 5 man limit then an hour later caught a 5 man limit of perch and said he was going casting for smallies. The best quote I heard was from storm warning II "What does he have a 42 foot trojan with a casting platform" I find it rather funny and it seems he is someone who doesnt like Dan K. for w/e reason. I wouldnt judge Dan from the forums hes a pretty decent guy and helps people more then he is given credit for
jaymztrain
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 101
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 15:31:00 (permalink)
  "butt hurt".
post edited by jaymztrain - 2009/11/16 18:56:42
Carpet Bagger
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1834
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 16:17:59 (permalink)

CB you ever hear him on radio claiming limiting out on walleye by like 730 of a 5 man limit then an hour later caught a 5 man limit of perch and said he was going casting for smallies. The best quote I heard was from storm warning II "What does he have a 42 foot trojan with a casting platform" I find it rather funny and it seems he is someone who doesnt like Dan K. for w/e reason. I wouldnt judge Dan from the forums hes a pretty decent guy and helps people more then he is given credit for

Deer NO...and I DONT CARE!!....but if its BS and the guy is gettin his jollies getting all you boys riled up and aggrivated hes got a limit of walleye in May...hes gonna keep on doing it...BRUSH IT OFF AS BS...Take the reports you know are good and reliable and trustworthy for what they are worth and just ignore the rest.......Its really that simple.....amazing how mad we can get over some fish...

Team Diawa will never go away if you keep on testing his credibility.....Even if hes fictional and full of crap, You all are slowly making him an urban legend associated with the PA waters of Lake Erie...Even if he is out there in MAY slammin the walleyes...good for him...i dont care....Bury your ego...its just fishing....we are all the best
post edited by Carpet Bagger - 2007/08/14 16:20:19

CB
I never thought I'd say this, but I love my Sport-Craft!
Inukshuk
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2184
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 21:13:16 (permalink)
Thanks for the entertainment folks, cant wait to hit the tribs this fall and witness some more of this madness.
Big Fathead
Expert Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 22:10:43 (permalink)
I think all the Charters on State Street are equal. Some may have better days than others but they all catch alot of fish! I've met most of the guys down there and there all really nice people! Look at the EPSFA finals they all caught fish and weighed in very closely. It's just like the perch boats how can one be better than the other they communicate with each other, buy there bait from the same guy, use the same rigs, fish the same locations, So how does that make one better than the other? As far as Team Daiwa I really dont care what or who he is, I enjoy seeing people getting all worked up over his reports though. Maybe he does catch fish year round when all the others including Buckets, Vision Quest, Windjammer, Bomber, Loco Loco, Sea Wolf, Blue Star, Murph, White Lightning, Mad Money, and all the other charters aren't fishing or aren't catching fish. This Team Daiwa guy probably feels bad for how bad of fishermen we are and doesn't want to take our money at the tournaments. Either that or he owns the gas stations, grocery stores and bait shops that all of us shop at while were in Erie fishing or maybe he's just some computer geek fishing on his computer or his Playstation 3 catching fish year round in the comfort of his Lazy Boy recliner never facing the elements that us great fishermen get to face! Anyone who knows Buckets  knows he is professional and treats his customers great and has a great repeat customer base. I dont think anyone posting on these discussion boards takes every post seriously. Alot of post are strictly for fun.  I hope to see everyone on the water soon! Good Luck Fishing.
Big Fathead
Expert Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/14 22:11:47 (permalink)
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE! FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rapala11
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6218
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/15 01:34:02 (permalink)
wow
Big Fathead
Expert Angler
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/15 08:43:29 (permalink)
WHOAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDU THATS LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME!
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8561
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/15 13:00:06 (permalink)
"....Bury your ego...its just fishing....we are all the best"

C.B.

I'm not the best, but I'm REAL close.

To the middle. 

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
rapala11
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6218
RE: bait shop-tackle shop that sells bait 2007/08/15 13:45:03 (permalink)
good un, spoonie.  shoot, man, lead the way and i will follow you to any bait shop that you go to.
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: