ICE NUT
The Lib's have awakened again after a 3 week hiatus.Wa Wa WA 
2024/04/18 19:20:11
pensfan1
Don't worry cupcake, we're always here.
2024/04/18 21:30:02
Mitchell
MyWar

The mayorkas impeachment was NOT completely politically motivated BS, but the trump impeachment was? That’s your story and you are sticking to it huh?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The Constitution states that if the Senate receives an impeachment from the House, then the Senate must convene and hold a trial. (Makes no difference what the finding is), but they must hear the case. Are you one of those "hate America" leftists who believe that the Constitution is the only thing getting in your way and stopping you from making America perfect? They have to hold the trial and if they find Mayorkas not guilty, well, so be it. But they must hold the hearings. Schumer took it upon himself to determine, inspite of the mountain of evidence against Mayorkas, that letting 9 million illegals in and lying to Congress on several occasions, and in so doing refused to enforce the law, did not rise to a high crime or misdemeanor. That's Democrat justice, just like they all said Trump was guilty even after he was aquitted. BTW, I am not a Trumper, but he hasn't had a fair shake since 2016. Keep up the good whining.
2024/04/18 22:50:14
JerryS
Mitchell
  Are you one of those "hate America" leftists who believe that the Constitution is the only thing getting in your way and stopping you from making America perfect?  

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"  
Donald J. Trump. December 3, 2022. 
2024/04/18 23:15:48
Porktown
JerryS
"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"  
Donald J. Trump. December 3, 2022. 

Obviously taken out of context.

IceGuru
TrumP lOv MeRca.
2024/04/19 14:22:24
Mitchell
What he's saying: "So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?" Trump wrote on Truth Social.
  • "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"
  • This after Musk nailed Twitter about suppressing all the bad news about the Hunter Biden laptop, which the FBI new for a year was the real thing. Twitter, Google, Facebook and others conspired with the Democrats and the FBI who told them that it was all Russian disinformation, so those media companies dutifully censored the truth and had America believing their BS. 20% of the people who voted for Biden in '20 said they would not have voted for him had they known the truth.
  • In other words, massive collusion and control by the Democrat Party of Big Social Tech.
2024/04/19 15:01:57
MyWar
Mitchell
What he's saying: "So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?" Trump wrote on Truth Social.
  • "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"
  • This after Musk nailed Twitter about suppressing all the bad news about the Hunter Biden laptop, which the FBI new for a year was the real thing. Twitter, Google, Facebook and others conspired with the Democrats and the FBI who told them that it was all Russian disinformation, so those media companies dutifully censored the truth and had America believing their BS. 20% of the people who voted for Biden in '20 said they would not have voted for him had they known the truth.
  • In other words, massive collusion and control by the Democrat Party of Big Social Tech.

This sounds pretty crazy. You know that right?

Like not “Ima light myself on fire in front of the courtroom where the Trump trial is happening” crazy. But close.
2024/04/19 18:02:20
Irisheyeball
Well, I guess we now know what happened to BTDT.
2024/04/19 22:10:36
Mitchell
Irisheyeball
Well, I guess we now know what happened to BTDT.

Eyeball, that was ****ing cruel. You must be a long term grudge holder with no sense of humor. He was my friend, and 97% factual on his posts. I always enjoyed readin' his posts.
2024/04/19 22:13:41
Mitchell
!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account