2023/03/30 14:05:42
bigfoot
I figured sooner or later someone will start this.
Opinions?
2023/03/30 14:28:49
DeadGator401
Gonna be an exhausting election once again. 
2023/03/30 15:17:48
LDD
Trump v Desantis should get interesting.  
2023/03/30 15:41:19
psu_fish
I'll vote for however wins the primary in the general over Biden. Biden has been even worse than expected. 

If DeSantis runs, I'll vote for him in the primary, if he doesn't, then well Trump will cruise to the nomination. Zero chance Trump can win a general election, imo.

Totally can see where RDS wins the GOP nomination, and Trump goes 3rd party just for his ego. 
2023/03/30 18:02:57
pensfan1
Fitting this thread started the day the NY grand jury votes to INDICT the former President.
2023/03/30 18:41:53
MyWar
Does Trump fish?
2023/03/30 18:56:37
bigfoot
pensfan1
Fitting this thread started the day the NY grand jury votes to INDICT the former President.

Purely coincidental. I started it before I was aware of the indictment.
The indictment itself should generate some opinions.

2023/03/30 19:04:37
Irisheyeball
2024?
How about 202LIFE?

The former president will be a non-factor in 2024.  Oh, there will be lots of sound and fury, however, I think the GOP might actually get a little bit smart and produce a candidate that represents more than culture wars and grievance (our retribution!). At least I hope they will.  Call it the "Bidenization of the GOP.  

Desantis, with the personality and presence of a turnip, also has no chance.  Not saying the GOP can't win the presidency in '24...especially against JB, just not with either of those two guys.

Personally, I think the incumbent pres would announce his decision to not run if he was sure that Trump was out of the picture.  

2023/03/30 19:13:20
LDD
bigfoot
pensfan1

Purely coincidental. I started it before I was aware of the indictment.
The indictment itself should generate some opinions.

Ahhhh, you missed your opportunity to make us all believe you were an INSIDER and SCOOPED the whole thing!

Ask Bigfoot, he has connects

2023/03/30 19:16:46
LDD
Irisheyeball
2024?
How about 202LIFE?

The former president will be a non-factor in 2024.  Oh, there will be lots of sound and fury, however, I think the GOP might actually get a little bit smart and produce a candidate that represents more than culture wars and grievance (our retribution!). At least I hope they will.  Call it the "Bidenization of the GOP.  

Desantis, with the personality and presence of a turnip, also has no chance.  Not saying the GOP can't win the presidency in '24...especially against JB, just not with either of those two guys.

Personally, I think the incumbent pres would announce his decision to not run if he was sure that Trump was out of the picture.  

Oh, I think Big D has a chance for sure, helmet hair and all.  If Biden gets the nomination it will surely be a "Weekend at Bernies" f-in Halloween show...what a joke.  Just imagine if both parties bolstered a candidate that was actually interesting, knowledgeable and unifying...pipe dream I guess.  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account