2024/03/27 15:31:54
ICE NUT
Lets go Brandon now there,s a real idiot!
2024/03/27 16:51:50
crappiefisher
pensfan1

The term rube comes to mind. 😆

He is the "chosen one"....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIYQfyA_1Hc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOi2cYz5nXE
2024/03/27 21:04:59
Porktown
But gas prices were low when half of the economy was shut down.
2024/03/28 08:21:31
psu_fish
Shocker the liberal hockey fan pulls out a Lincoln Project tweet....nothing but a bunch of DC grifters. Ask Rick Wilson about his confederate flag cooler on his boat lmao
2024/03/28 13:49:17
Porktown
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced for 25 years for a “victimless” crime. Surprised there isn’t outrage on this page over it? Or is it just selective?
2024/03/28 14:40:59
psu_fish
SBF needed a longer sentence, but it was never going to happen. He gave 44.6 million to the left, and 23.9 million to the right. Both parties, ironically canfind common ground, accepting money. 
2024/03/28 14:45:13
MyWar
I don’t know if you can make a good faith argument that bankman fried’s crimes were victimless. People lost money as a direct result of his actions.

Trump’s actions never actually resulted in financial losses. But they certainly could have. Those actions introduced systemic risk into the financial system.

Arguing that it shouldn’t be a punishable crime to willingly and deceitfully introduce risk into a system, which puts lives or money or resources of others at risk is also a bad faith argument. It’s a crime, regardless of outcome. It’s just as ridiculous as saying it’s not a crime if you don’t get caught.
2024/03/29 08:23:20
Porktown
MyWar
Trump’s actions never actually resulted in financial losses. 

If someone defrauds lending institutions out of $100Ms, which the conviction noted, those institutions are losing that revenue.  This is then reflected in their price per share.  Whatever institutions he defrauded did not absorb the loses, they were pushed on to the average investor.  If those institutions ended up more in the red from it, then could have been forced to dilute shares or take out new bonds.  If you are an active investor, you likely know what happens when a company you are invested in has to raise capital.  People lost money as a direct result of his actions.  No doubt, what Bankman-Fried did is different than Trump and resulted in much more loss for many, but both ACTUALLY resulted in financial losses. 

BTW - I would bet many of the lending institutions knew exactly what was going on and had some sort of old gentlemen's club handshake agreement.  Where their CEOs were on "business trips" aboard Trump's yacht or weekends at golf resorts, ect.  I would hope some of that was uncovered and those taking part were held accountable.  But I won't hold my breath on the multiple tiers of justice that we have in our country going after them.  Any of us try to do something like that and prison time.  They do it and just part of business...

Maybe whoever the next President is will be "tough on crime".  Which apparently means tying up the criminal court system with delay after delay.  Just think if every criminal had the ability to do that.  Our prisons would be empty and criminals would be free to do what they want.  Like grabbing women by their muff.  Can't wait for that to be legal again.  It has been too long that I have had to ask permission for that.
2024/03/29 19:45:02
pensfan1
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
Stress the word GULLIBLE

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2024/03/29 19:50:36
pensfan1
psu_fish
Shocker the liberal hockey fan pulls out a Lincoln Project tweet....nothing but a bunch of DC grifters. Ask Rick Wilson about his confederate flag cooler on his boat lmao

Well Pedo SU fish, that doesn't make what LP says and posts about tRump and his cult any less true. Knowhattimeen sweetheart?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account