2024/03/22 14:40:06
Irisheyeball

So many questions and possibilities surrounding this situation.  One might term it chaos...so what's new?
I see several potential paths:
1.  An as-yet unidentified savior comes forward at the last minute and covers a bond.  I think this is the most likely scenario, and also the one that should be the most concerning. The end result of this is Trump living in one of Vlad's dachas.
2.  Trump does nothing.  The State of NY proceeds to place liens on his properties, accounts and future earnings.  Trump does his best to leverage political advantage.  Chaos ensues.
3.  Trump declares personal bankruptcy.  More chaos.  Least likely scenario.

We should know something by Monday.

As an aside, and to reply to a previous question of how the 450mm amount was determined:  The judgement is technically, under NY law, a disgorgement, that is, giving back an amount that the courts have calculated as the "ill-gotten gains."  NY has financial-related laws that other states do not due to its position as a global financial center.  
2024/03/26 20:09:56
MyWar
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/26/biden-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-00149061

If nothing else, thank god the Biden administration has competent people who actually care about governance, who are working in cabinet positions to manage responses to catastrophes and emergencies. Because this needs to fixed ASAP.

What would trump do? Would his administration be even remotely prepared to deal with the kind of problems that will arise now that a major shipping channel is blocked and I-695 is out? He’s hawking “Trump Bibles” today. Who do you think his secretary of transportation would be? Mike Lindell?

House republicans can barely manage to elect a speaker let alone pass legislation, well, the ones that are left anyway…The smart ones like Ken Buck, are getting out while they can.

So lets turn all three branches of the federal government over to trump stooges. And then when the next national emergency happens trump can say “we’re gonna make Singapore pay for it” and then do nothing because he wants to punish Baltimore for not voting for him. That would be real leadership.
2024/03/27 03:39:00
JM2
You are a pure KOOK.
2024/03/27 08:37:58
ICE NUT
JM2
You are a pure KOOK.

JM2, are you really surprised he's like that???
2024/03/27 10:14:41
Mitchell
MyWar
https://www.politico.com/...idge-collapse-00149061

If nothing else, thank god the Biden administration has competent people who actually care about governance, who are working in cabinet positions to manage responses to catastrophes and emergencies.

Can you name who they might be? Surely you can't mean Mayor Pete, who was not only late on the FAA computer crises when they had to ground all of the planes, and late on the East Pallistine railroad debacle, but darn near nonexistent.

MyWar
So lets turn all three branches of the federal government over to trump stooges. And then when the next national emergency happens trump can say “we’re gonna make Singapore pay for it” and then do nothing because he wants to punish Baltimore for not voting for him. That would be real leadership.

You make it easy for some of us to see just how far left you are. Biden has already said he will ask Congress for full funding to clean up, open up the waterway, and rebuild a new bridge, tax payer money that we don't have. Apparently he doen't know that all of those shipping companies have something called liability insurance. Sources are sayin' it could take months, losing $83M a day. To that I say BS! They might lose tons of money per day, but getting the bridge scrapped and the waterway opened should take maybe a month or two. You'll have crane barges and ****loads of torch wielding personel gettin' rid of that iron. Rebuilding the bridge would be the long term liability.You just have to have the will to get it done and the resources available to do it. Hell, the government had Pearl Harbor opened and fully functional as far as gettin' in and out in a week or less. The carriers came back in within 3 days. Several of those ships were salvaged in months, so we know it can be done.
2024/03/27 10:24:22
MyWar
JM2
You are a pure KOOK.

Lol ok bud. This nonsensical rambling is YOUR boy. He's literally just making up words while he's rage posting from the toilet. 

2024/03/27 10:55:08
snagr
Mitchell
Can you name who they might be? Surely you can't mean Mayor Pete, who was not only late on the FAA computer crises when they had to ground all of the planes, and late on the East Pallistine railroad debacle, but darn near nonexistent.

Mayor Pete is very busy trying to determine which under and overpasses in the US are systemically racist.  
2024/03/27 13:47:25
Mitchell
Thanks for posting that, MyWar. I agree with Trump 100%. Your lying president said he has ridden across that bridge countless times on the train from Delaware to the Capital, unfortunately there aren't any tracks across that bridge. Maybe he was just "channeling" again? We know he'd been talking to ghosts before, so maybe it was in one of his other lifetimes?
2024/03/27 14:50:30
pensfan1
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

The term rube comes to mind. 😆

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2024/03/27 15:25:11
Porktown
My old idiot is better than your old idiot!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account