2024/03/19 15:27:08
pensfan1
BloodyHand
pensfan1
So Mr. "I'm so rich" can't pony up the bond on that $454M. Just another example of being a fraud. Time for a fire sale. šŸ˜† so much winning.

I know, right!Ā 
Who decided on a $454 million fine? How did they derive at that number?
Ā 
BH

A man like tRump, who is so uber rich and such a fabulous real estate mogul, that owns the greatest properties in the world, should be liquid enough to secure a bond for such a pittance. Oh wait.. he went to 30 bond companies and NO ONE would spot him the cash. šŸ˜† So does it really matter what the number is? He's a fraud. Which is exactly the reason he has the $464M fine in the first place.
2024/03/20 15:11:28
Irisheyeball
Why all the talk about "fire sales" and liquidating properties?  The most straightforward way to address his needs would be to do what you or I might do, which is take mortgages on some of his many valuable properties.  No need to sell them.  The fact that he can't  do that obviously means that he lacks sufficient equity in those properties to meet a legitimate lender's underwriting standards.  Taking that a little further, it's safe to assume that Mr Trump does not have a net worth exceeding a billion dollars.  Either that or he just really, really doesn't want to use his own money.  In any event, in the near future NY prosecutors will be taking steps to slap liens on Trump's properties and income, which will answer some of the questions many inquiring minds have long had about the orange blob's finances.

2024/03/20 17:23:27
MyWar
Irisheyeball
Why all the talk about "fire sales" and liquidating properties?Ā  The most straightforward way to address his needs would be to do what you or I might do, which is take mortgages on some of his many valuable properties.Ā  No need to sell them.Ā  The fact that he can'tĀ  do that obviously means that he lacks sufficient equity in those properties to meet a legitimate lender's underwriting standards.Ā 
Ā 

lolā€¦ well thereā€™s also that 450 million dollar NY civil fraud case where it was determined that trump inflated the values of his properties to secure bank loans. So maybe just maybe thatā€™s why banks might be reluctant to lend him money secured by real estate.

Or maybe itā€™s because he publicly bragged about how smart he was for not paying creditors.

Maybe Saudi royalty will bail him out. Because itā€™s totally cool if the president of the United States owes a foreign government half a billion dollars. Or at least itā€™s totally cool as long as they have an ā€œRā€ in front of their name.
2024/03/21 06:54:40
ICE NUT
Trump will make it up after he's back in office in November. He and become rich again    can use joe's foreign bank accounts and bribe other nations. Just like Bribem became so Wealthy' LOL
2024/03/21 16:28:27
BloodyHand

Maybe Saudi royalty will bail him out. Because itā€™s totally cool if the president of the United States owes a foreign government half a billion dollars. Or at least itā€™s totally cool as long as they have an ā€œRā€ in front of their name.

They're begging for him to take a loan from a foreign entity. 1 more reason they'll have to disqualify him for the presidency. Why do they fear him so much? If he's such a fraud and a chump, obviously no one will vote for him. How could anyone vote for someone who defrauded the banks by over evaluating their assets to secure a better loan. Oh wait, there was no victim here. No one was defrauded. 
And this goes out to all the Haters...... " Don't hate the player, hate the game "

BH
2024/03/21 21:00:12
Porktown
Fraud is fraud. You can claim victimless, but what if you were an investor in that bank? Your share price definitely took a hit. If you are a customer of that bank, you were charged more for something for them to make up that loss. It is like most white collar crimes, us in the middle class end up paying for the greedy at the top making out with whatever charge or drop to our share price. It is rare that these POSā€™s ever get caught and held liable. I can care less about it politically. Go after everyone that is srcewing over the average guy out there ā€œto get aheadā€. Everyone of us would likely have twice in our savings if this were weeded out. Just like the trash that steals from a store. We all end up paying for it. Those that abuse welfare, we all pay for it. But victimless, amirite?
2024/03/21 21:26:06
JerryS
BloodyHand

How could anyone vote for someone who defrauded the banks by over evaluating their assets to secure a better loan. Oh wait, there was no victim here. No one was defrauded. 
And this goes out to all the Haters...... " Don't hate the player, hate the game "

BH

Do you not remember a primary cause of the great recession in 2008?  People couldn't afford mortgages, which were often higher than the collateral house value, and some banks went under.  The lending laws Trump broke exist for a reason.  While he paid his loans in full, what would have been the outcome if his business ventures failed and he filed bankruptcy for a 7th time?  The penalties he is being charged are to discourage further loan fraud where there might be victims.

I'm surprised you are supportive of Trump.  If I recall correctly, you are a small business owner.  You should read up on how many small businesses got screwed when doing contract work for Trump.  His six bankruptcies alone accounted for millions lost for small businesses, while he got to keep his billions.
2024/03/21 23:33:58
pensfan1
He doesn't have billions, not now not ever. He should've titled his book Art of the Fraud.
2024/03/22 00:52:36
MyWar
Iā€™m legitimately curious about what some of the trumpers on the board think about this

https://apnews.com/articl...9f70c5237e13a3462e5790

This will definitely hurt down ballot candidates. It could cost republicans the US house and/or senate. Some winnable races will definitely be lost because of this.
2024/03/22 09:25:03
psu_fish
pensfan1
He doesn't have billions, not now not ever. He should've titled his book Art of the Fraud.

Cash on hand? Prolly not? But billion(s) in terms of Real Estate holdings? 100%. Go get an appraisal done on all the golf courses, resorts, hotels, and other land holdings. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account