2024/09/25 14:23:53
Porktown
FishinGuy
Mitchell
Couple of months back, Paul Pelosi unloaded a little over half a milion bucks worth of VISA stock. Today, the DOJ filed charges against VISA for manipulating the market as they are the biggest credit card organization.  The man is absolutely uncanny in his ability to pick winners and losers. Nancy must be so proud!
They need to get all money out of politics. Don't know how that would be possible, since they make their own rules. 90 pct of all politicians should probably be in prison for stiffing us average Joe's on the regular.

That turd and his wife have been notoriously doing that for 30-40 years.  Many others as well.  Anyone running for office should have to sell all businesses and stakes in businesses.  Put all wealth management in a set of mutual funds or other that are completely transparent and available to all to purchase into.  Would make for a relatively safe investment pool for the average American.  But we all know it won't ever happen.  Just like half of these idiots' campaign promises.  God help us and our children if all of their promises turn into actual laws/programs.  90% of taxes of someone 5 years old now, will go to interest on the deficit when they are older.  Can we please stop fleecing our future generations with worthless programs and BS to buy votes?
2024/09/25 14:32:05
psu_fish
FishinGuy
psu_fish
Hilarious how they are hiding her. https://thehill.com/homen...trump-al-smith-dinner/

Hiding on the campaign trail in a swing state... Ok. IMO candidates should not be pandering to any religious groups. Separation of church and state is kind of a big deal. The right wing wackos trying to turn the government into a Christian law enforcement ​agency is super messed up. Then they'll cry about other things going against the funding father's wishes. That was the whole reason the country was started. Fleeing religious persecution. It's now about 50 percent of the conservative platform. Persecute the non believers.

She will be the first one to skip since 1984....if she cant handle a simple dinner, how the hell is she gonna sit down with Putin, Xi, etc 
2024/09/25 17:17:46
r3g3
Big days for the libs--
Walz meets with a Soros 
DOJ agrees that UN workers helping Hamas are Un prosecutable
Irans leader who is trying to get Trump assassinated is in NYC at the UN
Congressional dems talking about prosecuting Trump for something ? after the election

(At least the DC involvement in Trump prosecutions is out of the closet)
STOP THIS MADNESS-VOTE STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN

2024/09/25 17:54:52
DarDys
Think Alaska.
2024/09/25 18:45:15
Porktown
psu_fish

She will be the first one to skip since 1984....if she cant handle a simple dinner, how the hell is she gonna sit down with Putin, Xi, etc 

Wow, this should be disqualifying.  Sort of like candidates releasing their tax returns.  We know well that POS can't handle Putin & Xi already, but morons will line up to vote for him?  
2024/09/25 19:37:35
bigfoot
DarDys
Think Alaska.

I am. I along with our 4 children went back in July 2005. Flew to Vancouver then on to a cruise of the inside passage on a ship of the Holland America line . Got to live out a dream and take a float plane ride out to a stream teeming with salmon. Wow, what a great time I had. I still have the fly I used nestled atop of some beautiful little stones I picked off a glacier while in Skagway. Took a helicopter ride to get there. If I had the chance to go back and health good enough to enjoy the trip I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.
2024/09/25 22:06:55
crappiefisher

2024/09/26 10:25:02
r3g3
I recall the evening Palins VP announcement was made.
About 5 min into her acceptance speech I turned to my wife and said WELL THEY JUST LOST.
2024/09/26 10:42:42
psu_fish
Porktown
psu_fish

Wow, this should be disqualifying.  Sort of like candidates releasing their tax returns.  We know well that POS can't handle Putin & Xi already, but morons will line up to vote for him?  

Did Putin invaded Ukraine during the Trump presidency? Didn't Putin say he wants a Harris presidency? He knows what a joke she is. You think Xi takes her serious too? Then again, more and more of your post feel like you are posting them while in the work truck at the jobsite, while the real union guys doing the work out in the elements. 
2024/09/26 10:53:27
Porktown
She was just ahead of her time.  She would fit in extremely well with the current political circus.

A few states putting rank choice voting on their ballots.  I'm sure some Russian bots will do their best to feed into why it is such a horrible idea.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account