2024/09/21 21:35:20
DeadGator401
Man I just went to Presque Isle. Sounds like you guys have had some great trips! 

Sorry you didn't get to fish Dar, that is awful. 

2024/09/22 12:38:41
DarDys
If I had been less miffed, I would have asked them to just take us to the river, for the price of the deposit, to see the run, bears, and eagles, but I did not.

Bought some vodka from Skagway Spirits — fabulous.
2024/09/22 13:36:38
r3g3
Thanks for the butt kick Dar  
Got the dog sitter today and finalize the Alaska trip tomorrow.
NO CRUISE-NO lINE STANDING  LOL --all land for a week and a half in late Spring.
2024/09/22 17:10:53
DarDys
There you go.

Have a great time!

I keep hearing about the lines on cruises, but to be honest, except for taking the cruise transportation to the ship and getting the ship ID card, we have never been in any lines on the 6 cruises we took with Norwegian.
2024/09/24 12:29:22
psu_fish
Hilarious how they are hiding her. https://thehill.com/homen...trump-al-smith-dinner/
2024/09/24 21:28:15
Porktown
Netflix - Turning Point : The Bomb and the Cold War. Just finished watching this documentary series. Good stuff.
2024/09/24 21:53:34
Mitchell
Couple of months back, Paul Pelosi unloaded a little over half a milion bucks worth of VISA stock. Today, the DOJ filed charges against VISA for manipulating the market as they are the biggest credit card organization.  The man is absolutely uncanny in his ability to pick winners and losers. Nancy must be so proud!
2024/09/24 22:25:34
bigfoot
Drove down Wayne Avenue in Indiana PA yesterday around 9AM . A lot of vendors selling Trump themed merchandise. Quite a lot of people out and about decked out in Trump themed clothing. By the views I saw on tv of the rally inside the center it appeared to be filled to capacity. Thankfully as far s I can determine it remained peaceful.
2024/09/25 09:50:25
FishinGuy
psu_fish
Hilarious how they are hiding her. https://thehill.com/homen...trump-al-smith-dinner/

Hiding on the campaign trail in a swing state... Ok. IMO candidates should not be pandering to any religious groups. Separation of church and state is kind of a big deal. The right wing wackos trying to turn the government into a Christian law enforcement ​agency is super messed up. Then they'll cry about other things going against the funding father's wishes. That was the whole reason the country was started. Fleeing religious persecution. It's now about 50 percent of the conservative platform. Persecute the non believers.
2024/09/25 09:52:13
FishinGuy
Mitchell
Couple of months back, Paul Pelosi unloaded a little over half a milion bucks worth of VISA stock. Today, the DOJ filed charges against VISA for manipulating the market as they are the biggest credit card organization.  The man is absolutely uncanny in his ability to pick winners and losers. Nancy must be so proud!
They need to get all money out of politics. Don't know how that would be possible, since they make their own rules. 90 pct of all politicians should probably be in prison for stiffing us average Joe's on the regular.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account