2024/07/29 11:43:46
crappiefisher
 Trump was pretty funny though!! Showing off his golf swing then crawling on the stage to show how to read a green putting or something of the sorts. Then saying how good of a athlete and smart he is. Just what I wanted to see or hear about. Good for him!

Gotta go! 
2024/07/29 11:45:48
crappiefisher
 Don't worry 'bout me Pork 

2024/07/31 13:20:48
psu_fish
crappiefisher
 Trump was pretty funny though!! Showing off his golf swing then crawling on the stage to show how to read a green putting or something of the sorts. Then saying how good of a athlete and smart he is. Just what I wanted to see or hear about. Good for him!

Gotta go! 

Do detail what exactly Harris has done (minus Willie Brown) of note?
2024/07/31 13:32:02
r3g3
The box checking  and TDS bounce Harris has will soon dissipate--Fact that she has never done anything of merit will rise to the surface after this honeymoon.
Remember when they first started talking about Biden being removed long ago the hesitancy was because we would be stuck with Harris  lol
2024/07/31 14:03:12
DeadGator401
Yep, the boost she's getting will tone down. Same with the assassination attempt on Trump and his boost.

Debates will reveal more. If Trump decides to participate, which I assume he will. Getting called out by a woman, especially one like Harris - will enrage him and bait him in. 
2024/07/31 15:39:51
MyWar
DeadGator401
Yep, the boost she's getting will tone down. Same with the assassination attempt on Trump and his boost.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Trump had basically no bounce from the convention and the assassination attempt. Or if he did, it was just a flat line and it’s going to fall from here.

There hasn’t even been a democratic convention yet. If democrats manage to get some good speakers and put on a good show in comparison to the weird shiit that happened at the RNC, I would expect her to be in an even better position going into September.

She also hasn’t REALLY started campaigning yet. Like it’s just ramping up now. When it really gets rolling, that should create excitement too.

And none of this factors in how many fumbles that trump and Vance will make.

It’s less than 100 days until the election. I don’t think it will be that hard to maintain excitement until November. But we’ll see.
2024/07/31 16:10:09
DeadGator401
MyWar
DeadGator401

Maybe. Maybe not.

Trump had basically no bounce from the convention and the assassination attempt. Or if he did, it was just a flat line and it’s going to fall from here.

There hasn’t even been a democratic convention yet. If democrats manage to get some good speakers and put on a good show in comparison to the weird shiit that happened at the RNC, I would expect her to be in an even better position going into September.

She also hasn’t REALLY started campaigning yet. Like it’s just ramping up now. When it really gets rolling, that should create excitement too.

And none of this factors in how many fumbles that trump and Vance will make.

It’s less than 100 days until the election. I don’t think it will be that hard to maintain excitement until November. But we’ll see.

With this election dude, next week we may find out the Easter Bunny is real, and he's in Hamas. 

2024/07/31 16:20:53
psu_fish
Speaking of Hamas and now Hezbollah, the IDF is running up the score 
2024/07/31 17:00:47
Porktown
psu_fish
Speaking of Hamas and now Hezbollah, the IDF is running up the score 

Those were some high level targets. Getting them in Iran and Lebanon may have been a bit overly risky with tensions already boiling. I’d say about zero chance of getting any hostages back at this point. I’d assume the IDF has determined they aren’t getting any back already.

Doing it during the Olympics is my biggest concern. If you look at the history of the Middle East conflict, much of it started with France/England double crossing both the Jewish and Muslims that Palestine was theirs if they helped in WW1. Just hope they can finish up the games with no issues. This along with Russia doing its thing and China testing the waters could turn into a pretty interesting thing.
2024/07/31 18:48:46
r3g3
Glad they got that SOB - he was involved in the bombing that killed 183 American Marines,
I worked with a guy whos unit died in that building while he was out of the building

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account