2022/09/29 17:38:39
rippinlip
I love when people post here just to complain. If it sucks help fix it. 
2022/09/30 09:28:16
Irisheyeball
rippinlip
I love when people post here just to complain. If it sucks help fix it. 

Thank you!

2022/09/30 12:45:39
Redneck Tourist
They should be catching up there now, after all that high water. I see a few guys fishing on the webcam behind Uncle Johns.....don't know if they're catching? Water is still a little high and looks very muddy. I'm planning on Halloween week for my trip, if weather cooperates. Can't wait! 
2022/10/01 18:21:39
fisherofmen376
Hasn’t been great since the water came back dahhn. A few hookups for each of us yesterday but nuttin major. My buddies on elk today and no luck. It’s back to low and clear.

Jester-welcome back!
You won’t find much info on here because social media has replaced online discussion boards. But there’s tons of info around. I don’t got a masters degree in topography but I read a map juss fine. Still plenty of places to fish. The crowds are there but you can find space if ya walk a bit.
2022/10/01 20:05:33
Wally Cat
I for one am just happy to read some current posts and am glad that there are a few live threads. Nice to see a few folks still share information. My first experience with steelhead was about 30 years ago while fishing out of walnut in a fifteen foot aluminum boat with a 9.9 tiller by myself. Caught more fish that day than I care to expound on. I was hooked on steel. Over the next few years I gradually switched to stream fishing and the rest is history. I live almost three hours from Erie but for awhile I managed to spend about twenty days a year chasing those critters, also went to New York and caught a few dozen of those pigs at Olcott and surrounding waters. Really brings back some fond memories especially when I look over some of the pictures that were taken when I ventured up there with my family and made it a family outing. Met a lot of nice people also. One in particular was a young man who was tailgating cooking walleye fillets and invited myself and the man I was with to join him. That's the kind of people you meet when you fish. He's a guide there now.

Haven't been back to the streams for close to 8-9 years due to health issues but I'm considering making a trip in about two weeks if for no other reason than to just look around and maybe, just maybe, get to drown some bait. Probably drive up with my wife and stay a couple of days and make it an outing for her also. 
2022/10/02 14:54:34
johnthefisherman
See yas Saturday. 
2022/10/12 21:02:51
rap9
For just a second I saw a glimpse of what these boards once were but it faded quickly. Sadly, all good things must end.  But there was a time when this place was lit up this time of year.    Good luck to all who take to the tribs this season.   Be safe.
2022/10/12 21:26:35
fisherofmen376
Rap9!  I have a feeling I know who you are!  Hope you and yours are well.  God bless you.  And someday YOU GOTTA ACTUALLY COME STEELIE FISHIN!
2022/10/16 15:23:46
Meatball
I don't know what made me click on this site, it's been many moons. Good to see some activity. Hope everyone is well. And yes I'm still an idiot lol
2022/10/16 18:56:39
Mountian Man
Rain stick worked
hopedishelps

Selling it on eBay thou.
Smells like cottagecore
And sage
Extra $15.07 WILL smear vintage jar of bluPOWRBAYTEs ON IT from
SPORTSMAN WAREHOUSE

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account