2022/09/20 21:01:35
rippinlip
It's not prime time till the leaf hatch. 
2022/09/25 09:34:02
indsguiz
Gentlemen,
      Well, I can say that for the 1st time in years, I'm planning a trip up, with my son and grandson.  I'll probably be sitting on "the Wall", in my wheelchair, or on a bank somewhere watching the 3d generation learn how to fish for steel.  All I need to know is:  How many fish are in the project hole, are they up to Rt 5 yet, and what are they hitting on?  Thought I'd take this thread back 10-15 years.  LOL

2022/09/25 09:54:42
pensfan1
Deys hittin Blew-pahwer-bate... truss me
2022/09/25 11:14:19
rippinlip
Indsguiz. Fish in the basin where the boat launch is. Take you fly rod and strip white streamers or put it on a float and roll cast it.
2022/09/25 21:54:13
indsguiz
rippinlip
Indsguiz. Fish in the basin where the boat launch is. Take you fly rod and strip white streamers or put it on a float and roll cast it.

Hmmmm, I was thinking more like a Dr, pepper bottle with a handful of gravel and an M-80. But your way might work too.

2022/09/27 20:58:16
pensfan1
It is blown blown. They might fish by the weekend, without anymore rain.
2022/09/27 21:13:53
crappiefisher
Weather Alerts-Erie, PAFlood WarningFrom Tue 7 pm until Wed 5 am EDT

1 of 4
Action RecommendedAvoid the subject event as per the instructions

Issued ByCleveland - OH, US, National Weather Service

Affected AreaPortions of northeast Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania, including the following counties, in northeast Ohio, Ashtabula. In northwest Pennsylvania, Erie

Description...FLOOD WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM EDT WEDNESDAY... ...REPLACES FLOOD ADVISORY... WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected. WHERE...Portions of northeast Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania, including the following counties, in northeast Ohio, Ashtabula. In northwest Pennsylvania, Erie. WHEN...Until 500 AM EDT Wednesday. IMPACTS...Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations is imminent or occurring. Streams continue to rise due to excess runoff from earlier rainfall. ADDITIONAL DETAILS... - At 755 PM EDT, Doppler radar indicated rain will move back into the area overnight. Flooding is ongoing or expected to begin shortly in the warned area. Between 3 and 6 inches of rain have fallen. - Additional rainfall amounts of 0.3 to 0.5 inches are possible with locally around an inch in the warned area. - Some locations that will experience flooding include... Erie, Ashtabula, Conneaut, Geneva-On-The-Lake, Corry, Edinboro, Geneva, North East, Union City, Girard, North Kingsville, North Springfield, Waterford, Albion, Wattsburg, Northwest Harborcreek, Harborcreek, Lawrence Park, Wesleyville, Lake City and Austinburg. - http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood deaths occur in vehicles. Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the dangers of flooding.

Flood WatchUntil Wed 12 pm EDT

Beach Hazard StatementUntil Wed 8 am EDT

Small Craft AdvisoryUntil Wed 8 am EDT

Radar 

Now9:45 pm10:15 pm10:45 pm11:15 pm11:45 pm12:15 am12:45 am1:15 am1:45 am2:15 am2:45 am3:15 am

Recommended

Signs Around Tampa Bay Show How High Storm Surge Could Get

As Hurricane Ian Nears Florida, Heed These Hazards After The Storm Passes

Hurricane Hits In Days – Here’s Your Checklist Leading Up To Ian

8 Hurricane Kit Must-Haves

See More

Stay Prepared for Power Outages & More With This Solar-Powered Radio

See Details

Stay Safe

Connect With Us

• Feedback
  • Careers
  • Press Room
  • Advertise With Us
  • TV
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
  • AdChoices
  • Accessibility Statement
  • Data Vendors 
    We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Take control of your data.
  • Privacy Settings
  • Review My Advertising Settings
  • Data Rights© Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2022