strange ideas & comments

Author
mr.crappie
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2549
  • Reward points: 0
2012/11/07 09:43:57 (permalink)

strange ideas & comments

I don't know if it just me getting older or crankier, but it seems like there is more whining & B.S. every day on this site,with people always putting someone down if the other person doesn't agree with them. I believe that I have found the cause. Last week in the Greensburg Tribune-Review there was an article of Erie's first Hookah Cafe. How cool can that be? After a hard day of fishing you & your buds can sit around a bowl of burning leaves sucking the smoke through your  personal rubber hoses. At first when I saw the picture, I laughed til I almost peed my self,then I realized it was for real, then I thanked God that I don't have long to go.Actualy I can't wait to see what's next.  sam

2 Replies Related Threads

bigbear2010
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 859
    Re:strange ideas & comments 2012/11/07 09:53:58 (permalink)
    it is a strange strange trip we are on......
    slabdaddy
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1780
    Re:strange ideas & comments 2012/11/07 10:00:00 (permalink)
    Feels like I fell through a rabbit hole. That just doesn't make any sense. Sam, don't be in too big of a hurry to go. I'd like to do some slabbin' with you before you check out.

“If you're in trouble, or hurt or in need - go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help - the only ones.”
    John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath
    Jump to: