Good to see you all

Author
steely34
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1280
  • Reward points: 0
2012/11/03 03:23:15 (permalink)

Good to see you all

Just wanted to say that it was good to see everyone at the One Fly last weekend. Sandy has pretty much taken up all my time this past week with working 18 hour days and will continue to do so and as such- I didn't have the chance to mention the good time I had. Skip, Dano, DT, and eveyone else that was there - again - a good time. Thanks Rick for taking the time to organize it. John - it was so good to sit and chat my brother. And Deetz - I can't thank you enough for the day we had on Friday. Man - it seems like it all was such a long time ago. All of you are such good people.
If there is anyone on here that is still without power- hang in there. I've never seen it this bad and you are our focus right now and will continue to be till all are restored.

I look forward to putting that Skynard cd in the player and sitting down at the tying bench for a few hours.........

"They say you forget your troubles on a trout stream, but that's not quite it..... you begin to see where your troubles fit into the grand scheme of things, and suddenly they're just not such a big deal anymore."

John Gierach

3 Replies Related Threads

woodnickle
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8537
    Re:Good to see you all 2012/11/03 08:05:12 (permalink)
    Was a slice of heaven Tom. Keep yourself safe, you have a tough road to go.That is a real mess over there.  You and all your crew are in my prayers. Great seeing you again for sure..

Fisherlady2
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2196
    Re:Good to see you all 2012/11/03 08:52:49 (permalink)
    It was great to see you Tom!   And it's a relief to see you back to posting. You've been in our thoughts this past week with the mess you've had to be dealing with.  Take care and hope things return to 'sort of normal' at least for you soon.

dano
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3032
    Re:Good to see you all 2012/11/03 18:46:25 (permalink)
    Tom, always a pleasure talking to ya.
    "Keep on keepin' on" as an old friend used to say.
    Jump to: