West Ridge Fire Dept

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
RIZ
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 915
  • Reward points: 0
RE: West Ridge Fire Dept 2011/11/11 23:35:46 (permalink)
no one is concerned about the safety of the kids.  what if the fireman flipped the ATV and hurt or even heaven forbid killed a kid because he needs to joyride with property not belonging to him.  what would of happened to the fire department, what of happened to the landowner?  no htis person is a danger to the public and needs sat down and some sense knocked into his head.  as for disturbing the fish, no big deal.
SmMouthSeeker
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 541
RE: West Ridge Fire Dept 2011/11/12 15:53:32 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: RIZ

no one is concerned about the safety of the kids.  what if the fireman flipped the ATV and hurt or even heaven forbid killed a kid because he needs to joyride with property not belonging to him.  what would of happened to the fire department, what of happened to the landowner?  no htis person is a danger to the public and needs sat down and some sense knocked into his head.  as for disturbing the fish, no big deal.

good point
SmMouthSeeker
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 541
RE: West Ridge Fire Dept 2011/11/12 15:54:40 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: genieman77

ORIGINAL: spoonchucker

I think you better stay in Ohio Genie. Cause over here happy people pizz us off.

I'm not always happy, Spoonie
My wife wants to buy  a new living rm suit  tomorrow

I can't convince  her that Big Lots has a large selection of fine furnishings .....

"but honey, we can buy a WHOLE SET  for the price of just one chair you were looking at   ..and STILL have money left over for the Chinese buffet"

..L.T.A.

Guess whose not getting none tonight?
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8561
RE: West Ridge Fire Dept 2011/11/12 16:07:39 (permalink)
Riz,

I don't recall where is was said anywhere that the guy was operating the vehicle recklessly. Inconsiderate perhaps, but not reckless.

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
RIZ
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 915
RE: West Ridge Fire Dept 2011/11/12 17:35:30 (permalink)
it soes not take much to flip a atv when there are unsee ledges and drop offs.  plus i doubt his judgement when someone take equipment that is not theirs and rides people that i doubt he got permission slips from parents.  but if you're OK with that you go ahead and take over at the wheel.
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8561
RE: West Ridge Fire Dept 2011/11/12 18:57:36 (permalink)
I just don't LOOK for things to be pizzed off about. More than enough find me.

Bottom line is, you were not there, you don't know how he was driving, who was involved, or what "permissions" they might, or might not have had. Thus you have NO solid foundation on which to base a judgement. Nor do I.

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: