Pyma and kayak fishing

Author
buck306
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 36
  • Reward points: 0
2011/10/03 10:32:42 (permalink)

Pyma and kayak fishing

Well for those that remember my post on the Muskie pyma kayak fishing that I had asked for help on and I am sorry to say I do not have any pics to post of Muskie. Yes as crappy the weather was my friend and I went anyways. Saturday in early afternoon through out the night turned out well. I was thinking that fishing was going to be a killer with fish because of how the weather was and the time of year. There was only one large mouth caught and that was Sunday. We trolled and cast and trolled some more. I did more time trying to save my investment of lures from the bottom of the lake from logs than fishing and I can say I did not lose one. All I have to say how impress I am in berkly line. Now Sunday it was bad with the gust of winds and the waves. My kayak was pushing through waves that were coming the front of the yak. As messed up as it sounds it was fun but allot of work to get back to shore. We were up at five in the morning on sunday and out on the water trolling. Once the sun was up and out that's when the wind started and the waves. We stayed out till nine went back took down camp ate and went to the spillway for in hope for trolling for Muskie up and around the islands there and nothing. It was a fun weekend but upsetting at the same time I was M*****F****** when getting snagged and when I felt we should done better on getting fish. guys I telling I was so desperate to get a fighting fish we took the left over bread to the spillway to catch carp on the other side of the braker wall and I dropped the bread in the water so that idea floated away.
Well sorry for the long post I had to let it all out. Thanks for listening you guys are great to talk to. Lol. We are planning on doing this in the spring again so any help for spring time will be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: