EPSFA Summer Slam Tourny-Need (1) Crew memeber

Author
Lovgren69
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 245
  • Reward points: 0
2011/07/25 22:46:44 (permalink)

EPSFA Summer Slam Tourny-Need (1) Crew memeber

Since I cannot find a 3rd person to round out my 3 person team, I am need of (1) person to join my crew and fish in the EPSFA Summer Slam Tournament Saturday and Sunday [Aug 6th & 7th].

Cost will be $70 to cover entry fees for the Amateur Division: ($200 per team + #20 dollar big fish contest/ 3 ~$70 dollars.) Gratuity for fuel and boat expenses appreciated but not necessary...All prize monies won would be split evenly amongst 3 person crew.
Serious inquires only please!!

All that I'm looking for in a partner is one with a positive attitude and willingness to fish!

My boat is adequately equipped to fish (3) persons and I have all terminal & trolling tackle to accomodate 6-8 lines. [Have dipseys, jets, snap weights, small boards, big boards, 8 rods, 200+cranks, harnesses, spoons, etc...]

My boat is a Ranger Deep-V 19' Fiberglass with 150 HP Merc Optimax & 9.9 Pro Kicker, Lowrance gps, Marine band radio, all saftey equip. Please keep in mind that in an open bow 19ft boat you will be at the mercy of the weather and lake conditions! If you get sea-sick easily this probably isn't the trip for you! Once my boat leaves port Sat & Sun morning we will not be returning to dock until the tournament time has ended or else I make the call that the weather jeorpordizes the saftey of my passengers!

Please PM me ASAP if interested. We can work out details later, but please full commitments only! I will take applicants on a first come first serve basis.

You can find a set of the EPSFA Summer Slam Tournament rules on the FISHERIE homesite.

Thanks for looking... I will update this post if the open position has been filled!

Matt

2 Replies Related Threads

Lovgren69
    Avid Angler
    RE: EPSFA Summer Slam Tourny-Need (1) Crew memeber 2011/07/29 07:11:38 (permalink)
    Bump...Anybody?

Still in need of a person for Fri, Sat, & Sun.

Let me know your availability if interested
    Lovgren69
    Avid Angler
    RE: EPSFA Summer Slam Tourny-Need (1) Crew memeber 2011/07/29 09:49:15 (permalink)
    Thx for those who replied...Seat is now filled.
    Jump to: