perch

Author
apollofisherman
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 28
  • Reward points: 0
2011/07/18 14:34:17 (permalink)

perch

was wondering if any boat owner would be willing to take me and my brother perch fishing some weekend. we would be willing to give 50 or 60 dollars for gas and would supply the bait. if anyone would be willing to do that i would greatly appreciate it. i would go on edward john but if i could get away from the crowd that would be even better. money can be negotible whatever the boat owner would like thanks guys

1 Reply Related Threads

jolie
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 348
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: perch 2011/07/19 08:01:24 (permalink)
    I'm sure you could arrange something with a charter. I am less sure however that 50 or 60 dollars is enough.

http://www.adayawayfishingadventures.com/lake-erie-fishing-charters.html

There.. ok. I've met this guy. he's cool (and I'm sure he's one out of many, many other charters). the 8hr trip is 80$/person- IF you can find another dude. on the other hand If you CAN'T or WON'T.. perhaps he'll let you buy the seat. that would be 120$/angler for perch.

The way I think of it-- its reasonable to expect $30/person if your in a headboat, and if youre not, expect to pay lots and lots- 100$+. Oh and don't forget the Perch get together on Aug 20th. A unique experience to get aboard a members boat for cheap. It may not be merely two riders , but it will be less than the edward john, at least.
    Jump to: