Late Night Wilhelm Walleyes

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
**commander**
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4216
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Late Night Wilhelm Walleyes 2011/08/12 16:21:46 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: ICE NUT

Again this site has become Combat Postings!!!!!! Its a fishing forum about Late nite Wilhelm bite!A site for infomation not chest pounding and bragging!!!!!Most people wont post any more about catches for fear of hurting the feelings of about a dozen oe so master fisherman whom know all about fishing on this site.If you post you will be called a snagger, a spot burner,a bragger,accused of bringing thousands of mup ears to your private little paradise!!!! amongst other things.

icenut

true dat. looking at pics is great but wouldnt blame anybody for not posting them or talking about them...however, then the whiners get what they want. just sayin'

"I'm sick of all the fairytale stories of how this is destiny and how the saints have rebuilt new orleans.Sorry but you can write the script anyway you want but the actors(sean payton and crew)do not have the talent to step on the stage."---Logan Wade
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
RE: Late Night Wilhelm Walleyes 2011/08/12 16:40:41 (permalink)
My buddy got one last year, 30" and 10lb 14 oz. Looks like a football on the wall!
colty
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 51
RE: Late Night Wilhelm Walleyes 2011/08/12 17:29:24 (permalink)
tasty trout of course i talk about the fish i catch with the ppl i fish with. i just dont feel the need to make it public thats all.  just sharing some info with ppl i trust. not tryin to stir things up here but seriously a guy catches a 6 lb eye and feels the need to call the paper sorry but i find that amusing. like i said its a good fish but not uncommon at all. picture worthy for sure but thats about it. one thing this site is def good for is ppl taking a post and twisting up or maybe they honestly cant understand what some are tryin to say.
**commander**
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4216
RE: Late Night Wilhelm Walleyes 2011/08/12 18:00:01 (permalink)
lots of people choose not to display pics. perhaps that fish was a fish of a lifetime for him. i dont see the need to call the paper either, however, he felt it important...and the more attention you give to the topic the more attention you draw to the fish/lake. just sayin'

"I'm sick of all the fairytale stories of how this is destiny and how the saints have rebuilt new orleans.Sorry but you can write the script anyway you want but the actors(sean payton and crew)do not have the talent to step on the stage."---Logan Wade
colty
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 51
RE: Late Night Wilhelm Walleyes 2011/08/12 18:51:55 (permalink)
very true i guess it could have been a trophy to him and obviously he was proud of it. i suppose i didnt look at it like that. however im not really worried about drawing att. to the lake i only fish wilhelm about 3 times a year and dont really care how hard it gets beat on. not once did i say anything about the pressure or drawin att. 
SevenMileShowcase
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 542
RE: Late Night Wilhelm Walleyes 2011/08/12 21:41:40 (permalink)
I really thinking we should all just get over this hostility and enjoy eachothers catches, maybe the guy thought it was a bruiser I know I have friends that cat fish that dont even know what walleyes look like but can outfish me from time to time cattin
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: