Death wish....or just messing around?

Author
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1156
  • Reward points: 0
2019/07/22 20:36:36 (permalink)

Death wish....or just messing around?

Ok, so if you travel around meadville you know they're doing work at the "big I". This has caused me to travel cotton road on the way to work lately. There seems to be one little fawn back there that likes to play around in the road. I've had close encounters with this little guy (or gal just to be PC) 3 times in the past week. The last time I was coming up the road and this deer was on a dead sprint across a field toward the road. I knew it wasn't gonna make it out in front of me this time, but when I glanced in the rear view it went from sprinting to a immediate halt as soon as it got to the road. Got a chuckle as I saw it standing in the middle of the road looking at the back of my truck like "****, didn't make it this time". Either this little chit has a death wish, or he's messing with me. Anyway, just a fun observation from one of those "stupid deer"

1 Reply Related Threads

BeenThereDoneThat.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 11939
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Death wish....or just messing around? 2019/07/22 21:34:08 (permalink)
    😁😳(PC?)🤔🙊😆

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Jump to: