Hey Guys. Dean The Ringer here.

Author
The Ringer
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points: 0
2018/10/06 20:45:54 (permalink)

Hey Guys. Dean The Ringer here.

Figured Id give someone else a shot at winnin Lock 3 Clyde n Patties river tournaments n moved up to Warren to torment the walleye up here! Anyway, I was over at the mouth of Conewango and friggin blew a shot at a hog. It plowed a Pearl white bomber on a minor period, the very end of it. Rivers crankin up here but cooling off daily. Had a giant Ski take a swipe at a black black one of the double blade musky spinners that I make, and Lee was so cool to let me sell at the shop, last week on some extremely high river conditions. Thanks to all you guys who bought them up. I believe Ive found a honey hole up here but time will tell. Be down next week to do some slingin and restock my eye plug box. Warren needs a tackle shop bad. Walmart don't carry the eye plugs that are go to's Hallers in Tionesta has a nice selection but its a long run unfortunately. Havent been over to Pauls so I don't know. Had a Tideoute tournament entry 28in 4.71lb northern but didn't make the cut for Sunday. Well keep them lines tight and yer shot in the air. til next time

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: